Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How can I enable the reporting function?

The instructions to do this are confusing.It tells me that a host's account needs to have "Usage reporting" enabled, however I can find no setting that allows me to do this.It also says that "registration and/or polling needs to be enabled." I'm usin...

Record a meeting that another user is hosting

Hello- I have worked with various people 1:1 via Zoom and each has said they have enabled me to be able to record the meetings (they are the host/owne of the meeting). However, I am not given that option on my screen (not able to record like when I h...

Play music ipad

Trying to play music on iPad during Zoom meeting. Music is playing but not audible.

5678 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Recording Did Not Fully Convert

Hello. I recorded a zoom meeting yesterday locally and like the above i got confirmation of the recording (the vocal prompt and the recording in top left) I had to leave after i froze and came back and repeated the record process. Both times i was to...

Zoom add-in

Is there planned update to the function of the Zoom add-in to not need manual update?

MiguelA by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bose Headphones Not working

Hi, I am trying to connect my Bose headphones to teams but there is no sound coming out. They use the little USB plug into the laptop. They do work on my Dell laptop in general and by testing again on the laptop itself they work fine.They show as the...

Lightroom slidshow makes participants disappear

I am using zoom for in person sales calls with my photography clients. When I share my screen initially I can see them and myself if the upper right hand corner. I always start my client meeting by showing them a slideshow of their images in Lightroo...

kgayton by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom video only doesn't work on my Dell Laptop

Zoom video doesn't work on my Dell xps Intel evo I5 laptop (not sure if this is the right description). Video works on all other apps and features on the laptop and i have just spent 1 hr troubleshooting with Dell who say there is nothing wrong with ...

michd11 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes