Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Add poll/quiz via csv

Are there any plans to allow uploading a poll/quiz via csv file? That option is only available in the LTI, not in the web portal or desktop client. I have users who present continuing education, they don't use the LMS. I did see the suggestion to cre...

BethFell by Attendee
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Volume Issues

Hi there! I’m having an issue with my IPad Pro when sharing videos in a meeting. The participants can hear the video well, but I’m barely able to hear the video at all. My volume is at the highest it can be, but I’m still unable to hear much.

Side by side mode for IPad

Hi Community Just wanna confirm if user can use side-by-side: gallery mode with iPad zoom apps. Seems I cannot locate this function when I have joined a meeting with far-end sharing their screen Thanks

KPig by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to get access token for Oauth Zoom Integration

Unable to get access token for OAuth Zoom Integration. We are getting the below error.{ "reason": "Invalid client_id or client_secret", "error": "invalid_client"}tried all possible solutions but unable to fix. Please bring out a solution for this.

Zoom room call queue meeting name error

Hello, for my zoom rooms in my office where the meeting queue for all the meetings for the day are shown, we have an issue where it shows the name of the person who’s meeting it is instead of the name of the meeting. Our ushers use outlook365 and sen...