Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video disabled by host.

Zoom has been working fine for me.But sometimes during a meeting, my video suddenly goes off. When I try to put it on it says "your video has been disabled by the host". When I contacted the host, he said he didn't disable my video. This has happened...

Simon5 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Cloud Recording!

I have a Zoom Cloud recording that I would like to share. But I was not aware of the passcode protection. How can I get this random passcode that has been generated? Please ADVISED. Thanks!

Resolved! Breakout Rooms and Cloud Recording

Hi. I want to break a class of 15 students into 3 groups (like in breakout rooms). However, I know you can't record to the cloud in breakout rooms. So, I was thinking of starting 3 different Zoom sessions where the students can go into one of the thr...

elana by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Host on Google Workspace

Hello, how do you start a meeting as the host when using Zoom through Google Workspace calendar? I get a message that says "Please wait for host to start the meeting" But I am the host. I cannot start the meeting. Also, the host email address is diff...

Audio lag on iPad

I use an iPad for Zoom meetings. When I as the host try to share a video to the other participants in the meeting, the audio lags behind the video. It's so annoying! How do I fix this?

pun02 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect to meeting but functions limited

I connect to a meeting and see the outer frame of the meeting, blank squares for other attendees. Can hear other attendees but they do not see my video or hear audio. Happens randomly.

Camera on - Zoom application is chuggy

Hi everyoneI'm hoping someone can offer some advice.It is hard to google search this one because when I try to search, it really gives me results with bad internet connections and how to fix Zoom when that happens.When I have my camera on, the Zoom a...

Resolved! Sole proprietor with two lines of work - one Zoom Pro account?

I'm a sole proprietor with two lines of work and two corresponding e-addresses. Is it possible to use my second e-address to schedule meetings within my Zoom Pro account? I hope to avoid having two separate Zoom subscriptions (and charges) but haven'...

kre0123 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More