Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Retrieving messages from a video call

Hello Everyone, PIKE Entertainment here. Question so I received some information during a meeting that an attendee placed in the chat stream. Now that the zoom call is over Where can I find this information again on the chat?? Or does it delete after...

Zoom Meeting

Hey guys, So all of my clients are getting a message saying I already have a meeting in progress so it won't show them as available in the waiting room. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I've signed out of zoom on all my applications but it still s...

Since 2-3 weeks, issue with lagging video (OBS, V4L2)

H folks, I am using zoom for 1.5 Years, but most of the time, I am using BBB. Since 2-3 weeks, my video is horribly lagging in Zoom, while it works without any issue in BBB. Do you see any possibility, how I could get to the bottom of the cause? It i...

Screen blank?

Hi guys! Please help! I just had a Zoom meeting and my screen is completely blank. My prospective employer could not see me at all! I tried everything, including the settings in my computer. What is the problem? Zoom has no solutions for this. Thanks...

Resolved! customizing a meeting invitation

I have a Zoom Pro account and I am the only owner and host. Several months ago, I was able to create meeting invitations that included a logo and rsvp functionality. I don't remember how I did it back then and I can't figure it out - and it doesn't l...

chat info not seen by participants

In my last few meetings, the info I enter in the chat is not seen by the attendees. The text from the chat is saved on my hard drive in the Zoom folder. I did update to the latest upgrade over the weekend. I don't know what is going on. Thank you.

Zoom Recording

Hey!I was in a meeting (I was set as the host), and recorded the whole thing, but after finishing the recording, it disappeared and I couldn't save it! Moreover, it seems that I was not logged in - is there any chance I could still get my hands on th...

Gintssm by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

PWA Chromebox issues with camera

app was fine on Chromebox, camera resolution is TERRIBLE on PWA. lots of folks on Reddit saying the same. anyone have any luck???

Resolved! Two Hosts in Same Meeting

We had a meeting last night and our host froze, lost all of his Zoom meeting controls, we were unable to hear him although he could hear us. Fortunately, we had co-hosts who were able to finish the meeting, but as co-host they were unable to do some ...