Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

FIXED/Camera Flickering & Zoom freezing/FIXED

Just to update on this - the very last thing I tried fixied the issue. It was the USB port that the camera was plugged into. I don't know why this occurred, maybe something got knocked - I haven't a clue  but suffice to say using a different port fo...

Screen Sharing Audio AND Speaking SIMULTANEOUSLY

I have been screen sharing an audio file from my MacBook Air and the music is heard clearly...when I speak, however, my voice is very quiet and cannot be heard clearly over the music. Would using AirPods or a lapel mic help with this? Is it a zoom is...

Windows 11 problems

Our church has been using Zoom for several years. Since moving the host computer to Windows 11 from Windows 10, the host program begins to video-freeze after 20 minutes and then crashes Windows completely -- not a blue screen, a black one. When we sw...

Quality is a little bit crazy

Hi I am new to the Zoom community I have to say the community is amazing all of you are doing a good job please note that I will be posting every single Tuesday and Thursday thank you

Cutie1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

“Original Sound for Musician” Leave setting on

I have a Zoom account that I use exclusively to livestream and record classes in my fitness studio and use a professional audio and camera set-up. If I do not have the "Original Sound for Musicians" set to On the music is filtered out by the Zoom sof...

Fitness by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video recordings going to wrong account

Hi there, I'm having trouble with my zoom videos and hoping to find help. I have a family Google profile and a business Google profile. When I go to my family Google profile and log in to my Zoom account most of my recordings aren't there, but the on...