Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

audio and video from hdmi port

I use Zoom in a room where there are multiple people. If I connect a large screen TV to the hdmi port on my laptop I can see video on it during the meeting. I can hear incoming audio from other participants of the meeting. However, if I play a DVD co...

wova by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Gratitude

Greetings to all. Even though Zoom is a paying enterprise that is now valued astronomically high, I just want to express my thanks to all those at Zoom who have made it possible for me to make it this far in the pandemic, perhaps soon to be endemic. ...

Using Zoom with Everywhere Polls embedded in PPT for Mac

Hi all bright people. I am having a heck of a time getting Zoom and Everywhere Polls to work well together using a MacBook pro and PowerPoint. Everywhere Polls launches sometimes, not others on Zoom. I am supposed to "share desktop" in order to get t...

Laurie3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

VGA camera resolution

Hi All. I am using an SLR as a webcam which has a VGA output with a resolution of 640 x 480. Zoom displays the image with thick black border around it. I wonder if there is some way to change the resolution in zoom so that it recognises the input and...

sam303 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Outlook Rescheduled Mtgs not moving on Zoom Client

We're using Outlook to schedule an appointment (1) and then "Add A Zoom Meeting," which works great. If a client requests that we reschedule the meeting (2), we follow Zoom's instructions and edit in Outlook, but the Zoom client sends meeting alerts ...

blehn by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Problem with Zoom Cloud recording

Hello, A Zoom meeting was recorded to the cloud in August. No idea why, but the video still says 'Processing Recording.' There is no option to select the recording, so it can't be deleted. Any ideas on how to remove this recording are appreciated.

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More