Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! No permission to record even though I am the host

I have recorded meetings in the past with no difficulty but all of a sudden my Zoom meetings do not allow me to record even though I am the host.The message that comes up is "Please ask the host to give you permission to record". How does that work i...

leeclark by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recordings

My zoom meeting recording is not showing up on my "Recordings" page. What can I do?

no option to claim host

Hi, I'm trying to claim host, and have read all the documentation, but the claim host button does not appear on my screen. Anyone else encountered this?

lk2 by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Zoom client must be upgraded to join this meeting? - chromebook

Hello, two of my friends are using Zoom on a Chromebook. They both are getting this error message when logging into our meeting: "zoom client must be upgraded to join this meeting". (See attached picture.) We checked and their Zoom client, Chrome bro...

cjphoto by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

adding someone to a meeting

I continue to have this problem- for some reason people cannot enter my zoom meeting once its begun. Why?

ashad by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with video in 5.8.0 for Ubuntu Linux

The "Start Video" button doesn't work when using Zoom 5.8.0 under Ubuntu Linux (21.04). It previously worked fine under 5.3. It's not a complete show-stopper, as I eventually discovered that the Alt-V key combination DID start the video successfully,...