Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't talk during screensharing

I have a Chromebook (so Chrome OS), and have noticed lately that whenever I share my screen, Zoom mutes me. I am only able to be heard again when I stop sharing. Wondering if this is a result of my Chrome OS, or if there's something I can do to recti...

Access from US to Canada Zoom

I recently hosted a meeting in Canada but contacts in the US (California) were unable to join the meeting even though they had the correct link. Is there a setting that I omitted or entered incorrectly?

Audio input issue

When I am attending an international Zoom meeting people can not hear me. Surprisingly, I can hear my voice in the recording of the meeting but other people are saying they can not hear me in the live meeting. My microphone, laptop everything is fine...

alternative host error

I work for a University. We use zoom for meetings, and I often schedule meetings for others, that I will not be attending. I am continually finding I am unable to add the attending colleagues as alternative hosts, even though we are all using univers...

Screenshot 2023-06-02 150816 zoom issue.png
warder by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes