Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cannot launch meeting - address invalid

I just upgraded my account to the monthly subscription. When I went to lunch the meeting, I got a message saying that “Safari cannot connect because the address is invalid”. Does anyone know what this problem is and how to correct it?

Katk by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording Duration Timer?

Hello. We record a weekly podcast via Zoom. We're wondering if there is a feature where we can see a timer while we're recording? While we're recording, we'd basically like to see how much time has elapsed.We're already aware that there is a MEETING ...

Resolved! Live captioning

When hosting a meeting, I used to be able to activate captions then hide them just for me. Now it seems that once I put them on, the attendees have the option to enable or disable them for themselves but I can't. If I disable it, it turns it off for ...