Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

I looked fussy to others

I used my ipad for my weekly recurrent meeting. But today,, when I signed into the meeting. I looked blurry, not the background, the whole screen, in fact, it looks like there is a lot of light going into the room type of exposure though it is not in...

Host video feed

I want to either turn off a host video feed, or move it to the top of the screen share section instead of the side. I need to keep their screen share. Can anyone help with how to do this?

Reece by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Picture freezing

Every time I enter someone else's zoom meeting, everything works how it should for the first few minutes. Then, my picture freezes but everyone else's picture is still moving and I can still hear everything. I can't click anything on the app and when...

Resolved! change to english

Hi, I was playing with the language choices, selected chinese and now I cannot read it to understand how to reverse it, it's all in kanji.....help

Resolved! Newbie slideshow question

I have never done Zoom before, but now need to participate in one. It is an informal family and friends meeting. I would like to have a slideshow played during the meeting, either at my end or at the host's end. I found this tutorial on showing Power...

mjt4283 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spurious image during screen share

During a meeting yesterday one participant (not the host) was screen sharing a Powerpoint presentation.All participants except two saw the correct images. However two participants have reported seeing a different static image during the presentation ...

PeterR by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound is not working in Zoom on Ubuntu Linux 20.04.3 LTS

My customer is using Ubuntu Linux 20.04.3 LTS. He is using Zoom for Video-meetings. He has tried Zoom client, Zoom within the browser Firefox and Chromium.Always he is encountering the same problem. Video is working, but no sound. Today we started a ...

video not working on linux since update

I can join a meeting, get audio, but cannot see any video or get my camera to work.I am on Ubuntu and Firefox. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Zoom. I have restarted the machine.I don't know what to try next.

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!