Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Scheduling a meeting - Specifically time of meetings

Over a month ago, whenever I try to schedule a meeting, some of the times are not available. They show in the list, but I cannot select them. For example: I wanted to schedule a meeting from 12:00PM to 1:00PM. Every time I select the time, it picks a...

CarolM by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Set Virtual Background

I hope I am in the right room for this discussion. I am using a Dell PC and have started joining Zoom sessions. I would like to be able to set up my Virtual Background but cannot do this. When in a Zoom session, the ability to create a Virtual Backgr...

EMT_RR by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you mark/label an invitee as an "optional" attendee

When creating/scheduling a zoom meeting invite, how do you mark certain invitees as "optional" as I have seen "optional" appear under individuals' names in past meeting invites. However, I don't see the ability to do this when I am creating an invite...

hkim by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Joining Meetings

Why are my participants required to enter their email address and email password to join meetings I host?

Resolved! wrong views

Newby here. I can start a Zoom meeting, but I see myself in the big picture, and the other guy in the little window. How do I swap those?

Resolved! Wayland screen sharing broken with GNOME 41 on Fedora 35

Hi, I recently updated to Fedora 35 with GNOME 41. This GNOME release restricts the screenshot API which Zoom has used for screen sharing on Wayland, so the screen sharing functionality no longer works (see here on Ask Fedora). I require screen shari...

intrlocutr by Participant
  • 384 replies
  • 116 likes

Broken Bluetooth AFTER MANDATORY Zoom Update

Using Zoom for University multiple times a week. I was FORCED to update Zoom on Monday 3 minutes prior to my Monday morning class was scheduled to begin. After this update, my Bluetooth headsets will NOT work for anything. I cannot hear or speak thro...

Window size when someone else is screen sharing

I am using dual monitors, so when someone else is sharing their screen, it is on the "second screen". For some reason, whenever someone else shares their screen, the second screen toggles whether or not it is maximized. It does NOT always just maximi...

bpostow by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot hear the sound on recorded meetings

I have been recording locally for a long time. My zoom files don't have sound anymore in audio files or in embedded video files. Privacy setting allow Zoom on the microphone. Please help. Can the audio be recovered? It was a critical meeting today an...

Sharick by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!