Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Reasignar licencias a usuarios

No puedo reasignar licencias a usuarios de mi equipo, ZOOM no me permite darle a uno de los miembros de mi equipo nuevamente la licencia de Zoom Pro. Ahora me mencionaron que tengo que esperar 30 dias para que nuevamente se habiliten mis licencias, c...

JhonEMG by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Number of Users

Hello.My Zoom account is integrated into my LearnWorlds school platform. Up until now, I've been the sole instructor. Soon, we will be transitioning to a 20 instructor model. Will I need to have a bigger Zoom account to accommodate that? Because the ...

Recording problem

I have a question about the recording. I am showing slides and sharing my screen. I want my picture in/on the recording and it is currently off to the side. How do I fix that?

kmelton by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Stream Zoom on New Facebook Groups

Hi,I've been streaming from zoom to a Facebook group easily. Recently, I added zoom app to more Facebook groups but the newly added groups don't appear in zoom's streaming FB groups options. Please advise as soon as possible.Thank you.

Set up multiple default hosts

Is there a way to setup others at your organization to be a host on every meeting you create? I know you can add co-hosts on single meetings, but for efficiency we are trying to set up co-hosts for all meetings. Our project managers set up meetings t...

emilyr by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting invitations

What is the best way to send a zoom meeting invitation to my email list? I usually send the meeting url, but some people can't make it work. I use mail chimp for sending messages to my group.

Zoom app won't connect to camera?

Please help! I've tried everything, uninstalling Zoom and reinstalling, downloading updates, drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling my camera, I've checked my system's permissions a thousand times, and nothing seems to work. My camera works perfectly...