Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

결제

년간 결제를 하였으나 줌 활용이 안되고, 40분 단위로만 사용이 됩니다. 왜? 그럴까요?

Disable Account

Hi,My other account is disabled, I don't know why that happened. And how to cancel the subscription, because I get a bill this month.Please help me and thank you

HABILITACION DE LICENCIA ZOOM

Buenas noches, felicitar a ZOOM por una herramienta muy útil mi cuenta tenia deudas de pago bueno se hizo los pagos correspondientes pero no se habilita la licencia de mi plan, como se puede hacer para solucionar este tema pedirles su ayuda al respec...

fnc2009 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Client log in options

My school has a SSO domain and at some point, I clicked on the option to login SSO as default. Now whenever I try to log in Client, I no longer have the option to log in using my google account or such. The only available option on the Client login s...

yichiu by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

40 minute limit for some users on my account

We have a pro account and we are an education institutionDalal@wellspringsforwomen.comI am having issues with some of the users getting cut off at 40 minutesothers are okaywhy is that

dalal1 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Powerpoint

Can a guest to a Zoom meeting share their Powerpoint presentation to the group, or does the presenter have to be the host of the Zoom meeting?