Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

"DisableUserSignUp" does not seem to work

I am trying to configure Zoom Meetings clients to not display the "Sign Up" button when you first launch the Zoom meeting client. However, it still displays even if i set it not to via GPO or via install switch for the MSI installer. I am using the l...

kevin-l by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Flashing screen!

Hi, as I was logging in to a zoom meeting a few days ago, my device said it was updating and ever since then, every time I go on zoom, my screen flashes away like some kind of LSD trip and I have to turn my camera off! Can anyone please advise?

Terry10 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Playback issues with xcode error log

Hi everyone, I've recently run into issues on playing back a Zoom recording. In the Zoom recording folder, there is an xcode_error log which I have not seen before. The first half of the playback is fine, up until a certain period. The playback issue...

anr by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes