Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Profile Pics

Zoom needs to make the user's profile pic easily accessible regardless of whether one logged into a meeting or entered as a guest. The pic should be a fixed default feature unless one decides to opt out. Forcing users to experiment with dubious "fixe...

Cannot stop blur

I have turned off the blur in my video filters and have signed out and back in, but my background is always blurred. Is this caused by some other setting?

Missing Recording

I recorded a meeting to the Cloud. I can see 3 recordings in my Cloud for this meeting, but they are only a few seconds each, the full one hour recording is not listed. Any ideas on how to retrieve the full meeting or why it didn't save the full meet...

Kkirk by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

strange requests to join

I host a monthly neighborhood book club meeting; members can only join through the email link, which changes every month. Almost every month, a day or so after the meeting, I get an email saying "xyz is waiting to join your meeting" - what is going o...

Resolved! I cannot be seen in recording sent

I sent a link of a recorded meeting, as usual. This time, the other party cannot see me , but they CAN hear me. They only see themselves.

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now