Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

The Zoom website is dumb

I'm posting this because I use Zoom for two organizations I work with. I know Zoom's focus is likely on the relevant factors relating to the virtual conferences themselves, but I'd like to suggest some needed improvements to the website itself. Immed...

GeekPriest_0-1635788042042.png GeekPriest_1-1635788234910.png GeekPriest_2-1635788298601.png

ひどい

きちんと課金しているにも関わらず突然40分のセッションと言われて強制終了 配信に使っていたので被害甚大 ふざけんな

umezo22 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Retrieving a zoom classroom meeting

Hi there, I was wondering if there was a way to retrieve the video from a classroom meeting even though I didn't record it on my end. It's a pretty serious situation where some baseless accusations are being made, and I was hoping that the complete v...

Walter3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 1142

This meeting is not accessible from India at this time I have checked the meeting owners account and there is no restrictions turned on for countries and India isn't in the blocked listI have verifies the student is located in India and has a current...

Temp block unmuting for single participant(s)

Does anyone know why Zoom doesn't give the host or cohost doesn't the ability to remove the unmute privilege for a single participant in a zoom meeting? I think a Block/Unblock option per participant for Host/co-host would be fantastic.I know you can...

MrM by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Invitation link with uname doesn’t work on mobile

We're trying to add the user’s email to the invitation link (ex.: https://mycompany.zoom.us/j/123456789?uname=bob@acme.com). Works fine on desktop. On mobile (iOS 14 & 15), the Zoom app on mobile starts, then redirects to the mobile browser. Any idea...

Not able to open zoom in macbook

Hi guys, I have downloaded and installed zoom on my macbook but not able to open it. My macbook just updated to the latest version macOS 12.0.1 Anyone know why?