Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

アカウント設定について

ナビゲーション パネルでで[アカウント管理]に[アカウント設定] が表示されないのですが、無料アカウントだからでしょうか?ブレイクアウトルームの設定をしたいと思っていました。

Screen share in android

I have a screen share button as that of zoom, in the button click the screen should be shared in the meeting.can anyone help me with the code

speechlogix by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom webinars Camera assitant

Hello everyone, I currently have a license with zoom and I want to do live seminars, but I want to activate the camera of all my attendees. Since the Zoom settings don't allow me to do this, do I have to request a special permission? Or is it definit...

Zoom crash logs in windows

Hi all,I am trying to create a script in windows to fetch timestamps of zoom crashes in windows. For Zoom application, I can see logs at this path:%appdata%/Zoom/logsBut for ZoomVDI application, I cannot find any crash logs at this path even when app...

AnujKh by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual Background in Andriod

I am unable to see Backgrounds and Effects option under "More" in my andriod phone -Device Redmi Note 12 5G Pro Plus.Zoom version 5.14.10(14212)

I'm logged in, but it says my paid account is free

I have clear proof of an annual membership that seemed to be working fine until I logged in recently and it shows that my account is Basic (free), and no records show that I have a paid Pro account (on web browser logged in) except for an email with ...

Turning Outlook email into a Zoom meeting appointment

Hi all,At previous place of work I used to have Zoom as a part of my Outlook experience (i honestly don't remember if it was plugin or add-in - I'm not so big on these details) on my PC. And it used to be an option there - as you read an email - pres...

Access to a meeting who are registered to my application.

I have developed a App for teaching purpose. So I want users to attend a zoom meeting who has paid for course. So how can I disable the other users to attend the same meeting? So the flow is, user will click on one button on my app, and they will be ...

User Setting not working as intended

Hey guys, I have a user in our tenant, that has turned off "only authenticated users allowed", which is a setting we allow in our tenant.Unfortunately, no matter how we test it, externals still need to have a Zoom account in order to join her meeting...

Tolgs by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes