Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Inviting Participants

I'm new and I can't make Zoom to work. I'm the host and I sent the "meeting ID as well as the password" to my invitees via messenger (via messenger because most of my supposedly invitees have FB messenger account). They logged on and they said, they ...

Anoling by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Storage password

Hello, I would like to know how to change the password of a lecture in the cloud, whithout moving the lecture from the cloud ?

TASCA by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging on to Zoom to setup a new meeting

I am logging on to Zoom to setup another Zoom meeting and now I am being directed to Microsoft. When asked my email address I am being told that my email is a personal email and that I must use either a company or school email. I have had Zoom, with ...

Public event list is not visible when logged in

Hi everyone, Last year we've set up a one-day conference with several Zoom meetings that we shared with our members via the public event list page. The issue was that people could not see or access it while they were logged in with their Zoom account...