Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to convert existing meeting to manager control

I am an EA supporting one of our executives, and I am leaving our company. I created all of his meetings through his outlook calendar however, they are my zoom links. Is there an easy way to convert all meeting to his control since my meeting links w...

erose by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error code 100060000

Hi support team i get the error code 100060000 after entering mtg code and cannot proceed to entering password of the mtg. what I be done to resolve? sachi

Sachi1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CC - Live Transcript - Lose Functionality

When Live Transcript (CC) is activated by me (the host), at some point during the meeting, I lose the ability to comment in the chat, to change the screen view, in essence to do anything but talk and listen. Is this a problem with my computer's stora...

raggcm by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sustained Tone for Bell

Hi, I hope someone can help with this. We are a meditation group which opens and closes a session by having the leader ring a bell. The bell reverberates for a while- that is it produces a sustained ringing tone after the leader strikes it. However, ...

Outlook Plugin Wont uninstall

We deploy zoom outlook plugin msi through SCCM in our environment. If we manually install/uninstall or go through sccm to upgrade a previous outlook plugin install we get these errors. The zoom cleanup tool doesnt work for the plugin. Does anyone hav...

Can you have separate profiles on the same account?

Hi there, I work for an organization that will be hosting regular events for people in our group. We will be using Zoom, but don't want these participants to be able to see our other meetings. We were hoping to not have to create a second account and...

RM3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error code 5003

Hello everyone!Hope you're doing great, actually im facing an error code 5003 that appears every time I want to enter to my zoom account. I tried every solution that the support gave me and the error remains. I'm really confused because the same prob...

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!