Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't hear piano

I teach piano lessons and we've had to move online. I can't hear my students when they're playing. I can hear them perfectly when they are speaking. This has just recently stopped working (mid December 2021) I am using version 5.9.1. I have encourage...

JMS by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing a recurring zoom session from a deleted user

Hi there,There is a user who was deleted about a year ago, off an account I am now on, and it appears this user had set a reoccurring weekly zoom meeting that no longer goes ahead. However, we cannot remove the meeting as it was set up by the deleted...

Max5 by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom link öffnet nicht

Hallo, sobald ich bei Zoom eine online Testmeeting machen möchte, öffnet sich bei Windows mein Zoomprogramm und das wars. Leider wird nicht das Meeting geöffnet. Woran könnte das liegen?

foerdy by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HID Support for Linux

Hi, I see at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360026690212-Supported-USB-HID-devices-for-the-Zoom-Desktop-Client that HID support is only for macOS and Windows. When will Linux be supported for HID events, even unofficially? I have a Jabra 4...

church service 'bombed'

is there a way to find the IP addresses of meeting participants? our church service had two unknown guests who shared some very offensive material. the standard reports give us only user name.

Can't Email Meeting Link

This is my 2nd post, trying a new area for help.I am desperate to find a solution, if you can help me please do! I use Zoom as a paid subscribe via my iPhone 11 which is fully up to date.About two weeks ago, when initiating new Zoom meetings, when I ...

Time zone

Scheduling a meeting. Having done this many times and never had a problem. I set everything including London for the time zone and meeting to start at 9.15am. It then shows a time of 1.15 in the upcoming meeting box. How do I get it to read 9.15am?

starting outwith a simple question

I'm new to this , but when I click the zoom icon, it goes to this...https://us02web.zoom.us/postattendee?mn=3hQ880aRufqWDx_RSTrvRU-41siFPUqjB2AY.DqwGTUKzhqp4veWI&id=35, says to choose an application....Sorry but what does that mean and how do I do it...

weezy by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes