Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problem with meeting recording

My Zoom recordings were originally set up for cloud. Now, for some reason, when I'm done with a zoom I see a pop out window that says "converting recording" and the meeting is being hosted on my mac instead of the cloud. None of my settings have chan...

Logitech meetup + TAP

Why is it that when I'm currently in a meeting on my laptop and and I plug into the Logitech Tap I do not get video access to the Logitech Webcam. If I unplug from Tap, leave meeting, plug tap back in and join meeting it all works like it should.It's...

Camera access issues

I have a MacBook Pro, running latest OS and latest Zoom. I use the MacBook in clamshell mode, with a screen attached. I also have a Logitech webcam. When I start a meeting the Logitech is recognised and zoom uses it for video/audio. But after a few m...

RobDunf by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Conferencing Room Time Duration

For large companies that have hundreds of Zoom conferencing rooms, how do you set a limit on Zoom meetings? We'll come in the next morning and find rooms are still in active meeting from the previous day because users never ended them. Is there a way...

Meeting gelöscht - Meeting deleted

Hallo allerseits,ich habe eine neues Meeting geplant, nach 3 Minuten bekomme ich eine Mail folgenden Inhalts: "Ihr Meeting mit XXX wurde gelöscht...". Ich habe das Meeting nicht gelöscht. Hat jemand eine Idee, warum das geschieht?Danke schonmal für e...

JPaulD by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble accessing scheduled meetings

For the past few days I cannot access scheduled meetings (an error message appears saying the Zoom meeting was unexpectedly shut). I can access unscheduled meetings and also hold meetings in my personal room. Any idea of what can be causing this? Tha...

Ana76 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes