Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Language not available in interpretation dropdown menu

What should I do if I want to have interpretation for a language that is not available in the dropdown menu. I don't see a way to type in my language. Should I just pick one of the available choices and tell people to use that one even though it isn'...

sweile by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom para cursos

Vou começar um curso de espanhol pelo zoom e queria saber se é permitido pela plataforma ministrar cursos online somente usando contas pessoais e não voltados para a educação. Também queria saber se é errado apenas o professor ter uma conta licenciad...

Resolved! Screen View when Screen sharing

When i screen share with my client, my screen share becomes the large part of screen view and my video is small in the top right hand corner. Is there a way for my client to swap this around during the meeting so that they can see my in large view an...

Hide participants

Hi,I want to record the a live zoom video and use it later for a payed training.So I would like to hide all the participants except me during the recording.Is it possible ?I would like to see them during the session but not on the record.It's for tod...

Video Blur background on an Intel G2030 3Ghz processor

Hi,I am unable to use the blurred background for my video during Zoom calls. I understand my system (which is pretty old) does not meet the system requirements for this effect. I have an Intel G2030 dual core 3GHz processor. However, I would like to ...

Meeting does not exist on Meetings API

Hi Im using an API /meetings/{meetingId} This API returns meeting does not exist. Although I can see the past meetings for the same id using API /past_meetings/{meetingId} The issue is I want to see the meeting's scheduled start and end time. What I ...

the internet drops after the meeting starts

Hi,can you help me please?The moment I start the meeting, my internet drops.Not just on my PC, but throughout the house. It looks like a router has crashed.Has anyone ever encountered this?router I have Archer C1200 V 2.0I will add that it happens un...