Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Something went wrong while running zoom, exit code is 1.

My setup:MSI Prestige with a i7-1195G7Arch LinuxIntel graphicsWaylandPipewire audioIf I clean ~/.zoom, Zoom starts up and works fine (when not logged in).If I try to log in, Zoom starts and I see a spinner saying "loading sidebar" and then zoom stops...

cbrake by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant find my record on cloud

hello, I recorded a very important lecture, I see that the recording is 680 mb and it is in the cloud recordings, but when I press "download" it gives me an indication that such a recording is missing. What to do?

Tzvet by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I do not have the Annotate pencil

In my zoom profile settings, Annotate is enabled. I start a meeting and share the screen, but the Annotate pencil icon does not appear. I'm using 5.14.7 (2928) on Ubuntu 22.04.2 if that matters.

My picture in ZOOM

I was trying to post my picture during a zoom session once and before I could post it, it was already there. I am not sure if this was because it was already copied it to the clipboard or not. Later, I couldn't reproduce it and copy the picture to th...