Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Mass scheduling 100s of meetings

Hi, Is it possible to schedule multiple meetings which each need their own ID, URL and passcode? Because the meeting details are emailed to hundreds of different clients, I don't think the recurring meeting function would work even though the meeting...

Zoom Client: how to improve the Italian translation?

Hi!The italian translation in Zoom (both client and the website) has some glitches, for example "host" is translated as "ospite" (which is "guest") and "panelist" is translated with "panelista" (quite uncommon word, nobody uses it. It should be "rela...

yurj by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio quit working on video

Clients can hear each other, but cannot hear me. Tried updating, unplugging the microphone and re-plugging it in and nothing is working. No error message, just stopped working.

Kellyq_ by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

How to Change Date Format to dd/mm/yyyy

Living in Australia, we use a Date Format of dd/mm/yyyy but when I try to change the Date Format on my profile, there is no such option. I know that Zoom is very specific to the USA but surely they would provide a way to set the Date Format since dd/...

Resolved! Re: Missing Record Button

Dear Zoom community, I have been recording on Zoom with my desktop computer. However, I went on a trip and bought a Samsung Chrome laptop to do the same. However, after downloading the application, there is no record button, even after changing the s...

karenb2 by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

USB mixer with ZOOM

I host a hybrid meeting once a month. I use a 1 XLR mic into a mixer. Then USB into a laptop running the remote meeting. I want to add a wireless mic for the audience to use because the remote people can't hear questions asked. My problem is getting ...

More than 1 person to Sign in

I have a Pro account and run two AA Meetings a week from my account.I am an elder of 84 and forgot to sign us all in two time in the last few months!!! That would mean 12 or so folks not getting to a what may be a life-saving meeting.I also use my ac...