Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Allowing only one participant to speak at a time

I will soon be hosting a couple of club AGMs. If necessary to control interruptions, how can I control the meeting so that (a) only one person at a time can be heard, and equally important, (b) I know wishes to speak, in time order, i.e. first to ind...

interactive polling and quizzes

Greetings. I am trying to figure out how to use the interactive polling and quizzes on Zoom. I have followed the various instructions I have found online by enabling it under settings, etc., but I still don't see the option of "polling" when I try to...

Video keep skipping sideways

Hello,I used Zoom for the first time yesterday. I was in a 1:1 meeting. I could see my host fine, but the small video of myself kept scrolling and skipping and wouldn't stabilise. Does anyone know what's causing this and how I can fix it? It made me ...

Misty1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Registration

We had a meeting where people had to register beforehand. Those that registered, when they clicked the link to join, were sent to the registration page again but with a blue button underneath their information that said 'Join Meeting' Why did this ha...

Joining a Meeting Using Dialup

How do I find out the passcode for individuals who choose to join Zoom via dial up? The passcodes need to be nuemeric.

LTL by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom producer

Hello, Does anyone know if there is a certification or training on how to become a zoom virtual producer? l am a meeting facilitator and have used zoom for a long time. Would like to know how to proceed to become a producer. Thanks so much in advance...

Zoom Recording

Hi. I recorded a Zoom meeting last night and trimmed out the first and last few seconds of the video on my computer's photo app when I got the video how I wanted it. After I clicked "finish video" and saved the copy, the audio isn't working on the vi...

Katelin by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! recording

We just got off a meeting which we recorded but now cannot locate a recording.... It is not on local drive or on cloud. I was the meeting creator however I made another colleague the host who hit record. We got all the verbal and visual confirmations...

gdonn by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!