Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

"Host only" screen share setting broken?

I want everyone in meetings I host to be able to screen share by default. I've set the appropriate setting in my account (see screenshot). However, whenever I click "New meeting", Zoom still defaults to "Host only" screensharing (see screenshot) and ...

adding Q&A to toolbar in meetings

Hi has anyone worked out how as the Host (for a Pro account, single user) to add a Q&A to a meeting? The info on line seems to say different things including:a) You can add it via the Advanced settingsb) That you have to set up a templatec) If I go t...

can't create a virtual background.

My system and photo conform to all the requirements. I have read the articles, but none of what they say to do actually exists in my zoom. And it is _my_ zoom, I'm the acct holder, so this doesn't have anything to do w/an admin not giving me rights. ...

Egold by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

reset password not working

I need to reset my password. When I click the reset password link, it does not take me to the correct page. Instead, it takes me to "my meetings". I have tried this multiple ways, clicked the link from different pages and sites, tried typing in the a...

Green patches / lines on video

Hello everyone, there are green lines / patches appearing on the video for a colleague. They appear and disappear and are of various sizes. Here is a screenshot, though here it is not a lot, sometimes it almost covers the whole background. Can anyone...

Resolved! Confidentiality sign in

My organization has meeting that contain sensitive information. Is there a function/feature that would force those who attend to sign an online waiver?