Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

password

How can I cancel the password of meeting

mashy by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start Meeting Error

In June 2023, all of my cloned weekly meetings vanished. I used my template to create replacement meetings. Now, using the new meeting link, MeetingID and Password, my attendees and I are getting and error message stating that I am attending another ...

zoom iq no puedo habilitarlo

Buenas tardes tengo una cuenta zoom, pero no puedo habilitar zoom iq. seguía las instrucciones que están el web para habilitarlo pero no me lo permite. Estoy en zoom en español.. será por esto ?

Meeting Registration

I have set up a meeting and required registration. This is working for the majority of people but I have a few that gets an email message saying they can't register and try a different email. After they have tried several different emails, they conta...

Resolved! Controller is not showing upcoming meetings

One of our Zoom Rooms does not display any upcoming meetings on the controller (web and iPad). Calendar Integration is set up and had been working fine up until now. Other rooms work fine. We use Office 365. I have gone through the setup instructions...

CJMNZ by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Closing or stopping vs minimizing the app

I was looking for ways to close the app entirely instead of minimizing it. For now, I've decided to toggle on the "When closed, minimize window to the notification area instead of task bar" selection in general settings. This closes Zoom to the notif...

Zoom recording format not supported on Android tablet

I'm using Moto tab g70. Some of the zoom pre recorded videos (posted on year 2021 and afterwards)are not opening on this device. While videos posted on year 2020 are opening. Has anyone faced the problem and got the solution, please help. The same vi...

Rushabh by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes