Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

MY ZOOM DOESN'T WORK!

I NEED HELP ASAP. I have a paid subscription... and my clients have not been able to join my meeting for 2 days... it says on their end that I am currently in a meeting while I wait for them. This is URGENT. PLEASE HELP! I need a person... not a BOT.

TV3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

viewer sees dual screen just like host

How do I ensure every participant views the screen with two windows that I (host) has pinned?I pin two cameras but it does not help. Still every participants still get random views and not the two specific windows that I have pinned. And what I have ...

Cant update zoom

Like I am trying to update my log in my zoom but it keep saying it keep saying i am not on 5.10.3 version and told me to contact the it team to update it. How do i contact the it team to update it?

when on desktop meeting, i can't share my phone screen

Hi, during meeting on desktop zoom, I was going to train on a software and its app. Sharing screen on the computer was just fine. I joined the zoom through my phone too and wanted to share screen of the phone, clicked share, clicked screen. Phone has...

Screenshot_20230714_145339_Zoom.jpg

Setting the time format

I have downloaded the windows version. When I tried to schedule a meeting the time format is in US mode. When I try to switch to the format I like, I am connected to myaccount page on the web. There the format is the preferred one.Using the settings ...

apap by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Meeting registrant reminder

How to send a reminder to meeting registrants with their meeting link. Most of the meeting attendees end up re-registering as we do not have their meeting link to share in reminder emails. The original registration confirmation mail is long buried in...