Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Joining Meeting

I use windows laptop when I join meeting it continouly buffers . And the error code is 104114 when I searched on google to find the solution for this error code . I leaned some cache etc but no solution . the only way was to join through browser but ...

iPad screen mirroring

I use Dell Vostor 3400 as Zoom host and IPad for presenting. When I start to share my iPad screen with screen mirroring and the iPad screen is reflected to Dell already the Dell screen that presenting iPad screen have no respond as I do with ipad

video recording

Hi I recorded my zoom meeting and can not find it in recordings. I do not know what to do.

Resolved! Locking Zoom recordings

Is it possible to lock a Zoom recording that has been released to students so that they may not log in and view it during an exam?

breakout room

I have an account for a meeting of 1000 people.Is it possible to set 50 rooms x 20 people in the breakout room?

DianaTV by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Automactic Recording won't stop

I have unticked the record automatically in my account settings. I uninstalled the mac version and reinstalled the latest mac version but zoom continues to record automatically when I begin a meeting. Can anyone help me figure out what I am missing o...

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program