Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

About Zoom History

Can I see meeting participant history, eg: when they reach to meeting, when they left from meeting and when they rejoin the meeting, and so on.

Can't see video of myself

I'm a physician and have been communicating with my patients over ZOOM for several years with no problem. For the last 2 days, however, I can no longer see the video of myself during our meetings. I can see my patients with no problem, but no longer ...

syusim by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recurring Meetings

Several of my recurring meetings are not showing up under my "Meetings" tab. I have to go to "Previous Meetings" to find them so I can edit them. Furthermore, because of this situation, everytime I need to access a recurring meeting I have to enter t...

kforspam by Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Server to Server zoom api

I am implementing server-to-server Zoom API to create Zoom meeting. From browser when I tried to click join i am getting error signature has expired. Only I have one app server to server at my console panel. Do i also need to create another meeting s...

kut-tab by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting report

Good morning, I just finished hosting my third of three Zoom meetings. My employer now requires us to do a Zoom report at the end of each meeting, but I didn't know that. Is it too late to complete reports on meetings that took place in the past?

Sherman by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Laptop performance issue during Zoom meetings

Hello Zoom Team. I'm from the helpdesk support of a Tech Company based in the US. We use Zoom as our main app for meetings, I got a user that reported that he found an issue of low performance in his laptop when using Zoom for his daily meetings. Wha...

Bluetooth Headphones Stopped Working

I have been using Zoom for years with Bose bluetooth noise cancelling headphones with no issues on my fairly new Windows 10 laptop. About a month ago they stopped working in Zoom; they work fine otherwise. I can be listening to something on my headph...