Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Billing problem

Hello, I payed for the pro plan monthly but when I go to my account it says that I still have the basic plan. When I create a meeting for more than 2 persons, it lasts just 40 minutes (like the basic plan). I have received my invoice email saying tha...

Share Screen Power Point issue

Hi, sometimes when I want to share a PP-presention, the slideshow mode is not visible to the participants. Sometimes when I start over, it works, sometimes it doesn't. What am I doing wrong? I have been using Zoom for 2 years and I feel that this has...

Problem in share screen

Hello, new problem: when I share screen in a full mode, the presentation is stuck for participants, while host can see the presntation moves on. Can you help me please?

Shelly1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing multiple videos in one meeting.

Using Zoom meetings I want to share (advanced tab) several videos. It is very cumbersome to change the sharing for each video, going back to basic screen sharing and then back to the next video, etc.Is there a way to schedule several videos for easy ...

Eriknz by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving Zoom Recording Issue

I did my first zoom 45 min call and recorded it. The recording went fine. at the end I logged off and it converted to file to save. once that reached 100% it said where to save it. It seemed it sent it straight to a folder and i was happy so I clicke...

Invalid Meeting ID

Trying to use Zoom's own lessons. Keep getting Meeting ID Invalid. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Photos

How do I put photos from my desktop into a file to screen share?

Gerry1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes