Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Microphone stops working on Breakout Rooms

I was participating in a Zoom meeting, my mic was working perfectly. Then I got transferred to a Breakout Room and every now and then Zoom would show a notification that my mic stopped working. I had to keep changing the source to refresh it and make...

Cancel a zoom meeting

Hello, I have learned today that Zoom support is useless. You open a ticket then they immediately close it with no comment. I have an end-user that no longer has access to an email but there was a reoccurring meeting that was set up with that account...

Chris-d by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Transcription of already recorded Meeting

Hi, I just found out that my ZOOM Pro subcription does not provide audio transcripts of recorded meetings. I am writing my dissertation and I need those transcripts for academic ends. Should I upgrade to Businness? If so, will I lose my cloud recordi...

Video turns off automatically after a while

Hi!I have bee using Zoom for 10 months. For 2 or 3 weeks, at Zoom meetings my video has been turning off automatically after a while. I turn video on manually then after a short time it turns off automatically again. Earlier, no such problem with vid...

Csaba by Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 2 likes

External noise is harsh not clear

On my ACER laptop, I can't get the sound of tapping a bell to come through clear on zoom. It sounds like I am banging a wall. Any advice as this is annoying? Need clear external sound

DOML by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Merging a personal and a business Zoom account?

We have been using my employers personal Zoom account to schedule all his meetings, but now we need to switch him over to the licensed account for our organization. He has been added as a licensed member of the account, and the IT people say that he ...

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program