Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Free user with 1-1 feature change?

The question is : Does all free user which host 1-1 meeting now will be limited up to 40 mins ?if more than 40 mins we need to upgrade to pro?I ask this question cuz many of my colleagues did not have this problem as a free user.Just questioning that...

DWatt555 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Continuous Chat for existing meetings

Is it possible to enable the continuous chat feature for an existing reoccuring meeting, and if so how do participants access the chat outside of the scheduled meeting time? I access the meeting either via my phone or laptop. Invitees were originally...

vae0033 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Minimising my self view

Hi, I've been trying to get rid of the little box in the top right hand corner, which has my image in it. Does anyone know how to do this?

LukeT by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to hide self view on Android?

Hi there, I'm looking for instructions like these but on Android - thanks!https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115001077226-Hiding-or-showing-my-video-on-my-display

Hide/Show Self View

The option to hide or show self view is not available to me in v5.9.1. Has this option been disabled or is there another to use this functionality?

Problems To use my Microfon and Speakers during a meeting.

Hello, i have a huge problem. Since i have a new Laptop with Micorsoft 11 I can't connect my Speakers or Microphon for a meeting. it always says connect with Computeraudio. I do and than, i got told. You are not connected with the Computeraudio.I che...

Main view screen vanishes when I share my screen

I am using Zoom with the most updated desktop app and set for dual monitors. When I share anything -- a whiteboard, a powerpoint, a third screen, etc. -- my main display disappears and all I have is the toolbar. (Picture attached). My chat and partic...

Azmaveth by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes