Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Pro meetings vs. Webinars /Events

Hi there! We are trying to figure out if a Pro Meeting plan would work for the events we are planning, and can’t really figure out if we actually need to upgrade it to Webinar or not.We simply need to be able to spotlight two of the people during the...

Lildvl by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Failure to convert recording to my computer

I finished a zoom call, and it was converting to my computer.The window of saving the recording was still open, and I've started a new call.At the end of the second call I got a notice that the converting of this recording failed .How can I find the ...

AmirMC by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

-

-

o_0_o by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! receipt

Hi.I bought a zoom.I need a receipt to charge from the company.However, it is displayed in USD.My company is in Korea.That's why I need a receipt in KRW.Does anyone know what to do?

JEIU by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Recording retrieval

Hi there I recently had my subscription cancelled as my credit card details changed. I updated them and retrieved all my account settings including recordings I had. A week later my account reset to a basic setting and I could not retrieve any record...

Issue with zoom web sdk

Hi, I am trying to integrate zoom web sdk with angular application that have module federation architecture. I have api id and app secrets id and signature app is also setup but while I am running application I am getting some error on browser consol...

Arif_techm by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

J'ai un problème avec l'enregistrement

Bonjour. Depuis quelques semaines, quand j'enregistre une réunion, il y a uniquement le participant qui apparait, qu'il écoute ou qu'il parle. Je n'apparais plus du tout sur l'enregistrement. Comment résoudre ? Merci.

'Unknown error occurred'

I keep getting this message and I don't know what to do! This just started happening and i've tried deleting and re-installing the app and nothing has worked.

Hashmat by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch from Google sign in to Email sign

How do I switch from Google sign in to email in sign? There is an email address listed in the profile sign in. I do not see where there is an option to switch to email sign in. Sign-In Emaile*****@gmail.comLinked AccountsGoogle

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More