Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

A person can not join my meeting

Good evening, I am having trouble with a person who can not join my meeting. I have not done anything but whenever she tries to enter, the app does not allow her to join. Apparently she has good internet connection, so do i but i do not know what is ...

Recording in the Cloud differs from Local?

We recorded a class and two hosts were spotlighted but only one appears in the replay. Does this have to do with the fact that I saved it to the cloud and not locally? Is there any way to recover the recording the way it was intended?Thanks

default session length

I have a pro package which should give me meetings of unlimited length but is now only showing length of 30 mins. My sub is up to date.

SueR45 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Linux Xubuntu 22.04 can't connect to meeting

Hi, I have Xubuntu 22.04 without snapd, I have installed Zoom 5.15.2.4260, but it hangs on connection to meeting. I have tried to debug and have found the following error:"No PulseAudio daemon running, or not running as session daemon."but PulseAudio...

Unable to Join a Meeting

This has probably been asked before but I'm trying to click a link to join a meeting which isn't working. It opens my Desktop App but I'm asked to Sign in. So I did and go back and click the link and nothing happens. I figured I should manually input...

Zoom.png

No longer able to save chat

Recently, my save chat function stopped working on all zoom calls, so I'm currently in a zoom meeting with myself, and I *know* the save chat is enabled, but functionality is no longer there, at least not how it used to be. So, I searched for 'save c...

invition

In the new verson Zoom software I useing today , When I sent the invite, there is no meeting information (Date, time, topic ) there is no good !!!the old verson there was this info

yeka by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Invitation information missing topic and date

First of all, I'd like to ask Zoom to please stop making changes to the interface. It's such an unpleasant surprise!Today, with the new update, I have been forced to waste time having to add the meeting topic, date and time to each meeting invitation...