Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Restricted from Screen Sharing

I receive the message "restricted from screen sharing when external users a present." Has anyone had this issue? How did you resolve it? I have attached to images.Elewis

Eml1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Virtual Background Administrator

I don't think that this exists but if it does, please tell me where it is. I would like to be able to grant specific people access to manage the virtual background library for our organization. Right now, they would have to have a much greater admin ...

zoom recording converted but not saved

Recorded and converted zoom meetings not saving anymoreI have been using zoom for years. I record my meetings, then when the meeting is over it's over it converts and then I save it to my computer. It is still converting, but then it disappears.

KMaize by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Video funktioniert nicht

Guten Abend, seit 2 Tagen folgendes Problem: ich plane ein Meeting. Wenn ich es eröffne, steht da " Sie sind mit der Audioausgabe des Computers verbunden". Das Videosymbol ist durchgestrichen. Wenn ich es anklicke, stürzt das Programm ab. Die Webkam ...

Please move this window away from shared application

When I am in a meeting I usually have to do other things in the background for work while my screen is shared, I almost exclusively share chrome tabs. But now when I try to use any other application while the screen is shared it tells me to move the ...

vrcruz by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Scheduled meeting on laptop will not successfully launch

I have MacBook Pro. I have had challenges with Zoom prescheduled meetings. Will schedule on app on laptop, "copy invitation" and send to my group of 30 people in advance. Day of meeting I can either initiate via calendar link or from app and not one ...

LCDerks by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Failure to Open the newly installed Zoom - PLEASE HELP!

 I have a brand new Mac OS 12.2.1 - I've downloaded and installed zoom. When I try to open the app I get an error message that says "an error occurred while installing the selected updates". There are not any selected updates and the only option is t...

error message.png
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now