Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Transcription

Hello community. How can I activate transcription to make a later summary of the meeting main points. I only see the recordind and no text interventions. Can you help me! Best regards, Juan from Uruguay!

juanri by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

CONTROL DE ASISTENCIA

Gravé 9 sesiones y ahora me solicitan listado de los asistentes en cada una de ellas. ¿Cómo puedo recuperar las personas que accedieron a la reunión?AGRADEZCO mayúsculamente vuestra colaboración

Can't add alternate hosts by username

All other users are in the same organization and are under a paid account. When i go to type in an alternate host, a a drop box comes down with suggestions to click in order to use usernames. For example if i go to add "Tom Smith" I will type T..o.. ...

bjausel by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Inviting new members...

Can someone please guide a dummy towards creating a successful group from which he can invite members to a periodic meeting? Thank you.

Need to use different log in than Facebook

I need to provide my log in information to a company I do contract work for so that they can log into scheduled meetings if I am unable to attend. Currently I log into zoom using my Facebook account and need to change that to my email plus a password...

Pat_G by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes