Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

cant use zoom background

i cant use virtual background due to i have i-core2 so sad why u had to put so high requirement specs even discord does not use too high spec

Leonlim2006_0-1689848894636.png

Can't find recording

Hello, I have signed up for Zoom and joined a meeting (I was a co-host not a host).I recorded the meeting and when finished recording I got a confirmation says: "recording was saved to cloud". I can't find tge recording locally or on cloud knowing th...

Audio Transcription

I upgraded to Zoom Pro to get the audio transcription feature. Unfortunately, that option does not appear in my account settings under the advanced settings. What can I do?

Resolved! Error code 100000421

I have trouble connecting to the meeting on my iMac desktop and get error code 100000421, while my macbook laptop and Android phone work fine. Have searched on the internet and nothing found.

Alexxx by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth audio troubleshooting

Hello. I have trouble using Bluetooth audio device with Zoom app for Android. When I project a Zoom recorded meeting from my cell phone to a Bluetooth TV, the audio comes out on the TV, which is exactly what I want. However, when I project a live Zoo...

Marylene by Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 1 likes