Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting Attendance Report Best Practices

Hi, I use Zoom for our nonprofit for senior citizens and we often have meeting with over 50 attendees. My demographic has an average age of about 72 so requiring registration is out of the question, we will lose participants. After each meeting I dow...

#success

#SUCCESS being added all of a sudden to my Zoom link and others that I click on - INVALID MEETING ID

Passcode

Es mi cuenta y le puse un código de acceso, sin embargo, al hacer la prueba de conexión, el sistema me dice "código de acceso incorrecto" cuando sé que es el correcto.

Zoom Audio device issue

Is there another way to enable sounds in a video to play to participants, other than using the Zoom Audio Device? We had a user on a Mac and they could not enable the Zoom Audio Device feature since it required Admin access. For MAC and/or Window use...

Apaul by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Old reports in Zoom Account

Hi, Please, I have 4 questions:1 & 2. I used to have a pay account with the reports option, I have cancel the plan recently.Why I don't have access to theses reports if they were generated when I was paying the account? If I pay again, will I see the...

And85 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Stay Signed In" button no longer works

Since the last update, my "Stay Signed In" button no longer works. I need to sign in multiple times all day! Also, I noticed that the "Topics" section no longer auto-populates when you are typing. That was a helpful feature and now it no longer does ...

DYoungCT by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes