Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Automatically participant join a non Scheduled meeting

How can I let the participants join a non Scheduled meeting automatically ?(i.e. Started an ID meeting without Scheduled time) without accepting them manually?My problem is that I need to start a meeting and then anyone who is coming will enter the m...

Zoom freezing in mac ventura

My system has been very buggy since Apple upgraded to Ventura. There are mics listed on my system that don't actually exist. Zoom has gotten stuck on one of those mics. Whenever I try to change the mic in the audio settings, the app freezes. I have u...

aebttny by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to disable WebView2 services

I have disabled all features related to calendar, email, whiteboard, etc. in my Zoom account and noticed that several services are still running in background (iFrames probably that are running somewhere): They consume an insane amount of RAM, almost...

fanmixco_0-1688506398070.png fanmixco_1-1688506458016.png

Zoom settings on Speaker

Hi all,I am in desperate need of help. I host a meeting with 10-15 participants every week. The speaker would be someone joining from somewhere else. I spotlight the speaker for everyone else. How can I spotlight/show my own camera visual or a partic...

The Share Button

When I open Zoom for a meeting on my Mac, the screen share button does not exist. Can someone assist me, please?Cyn

Zoom Invite (No passcode)

Hello Folks, I would love some feedback or support. I rescheduled a Zoom webinar to a new date. There was no passcode on the new Zoom invitation that was sent out to attendees that registered. Do any of you know why this may have happened or how this...

Anab27 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

permanently changing host email address

I started with a free zoom account and an original email address. I changed to a subscription zoom account and changed the email address. However, when I schedule a meeting, it still lists my original email address for 'host' and I don't see any way ...

Screen Sharing

I am having issues screen sharing on my MAC. I use one screen and no matter what I select the same screen pops up