Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

I am stuck with SSO, I mistakenly selected SSO once.

I am stuck with SSO, I mistakenly selected SSO once. I do not have access to that SSO network on this Mac. I have tried everything from my side to avoid SSO including uninstall and reinstall. I would appreciate if any one has the solution for it.

D09 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Recording meeting without host

how can i start local recording without host using Zoom API ?https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/204101699-Recording-without-the-Host

recording not saved

Is there any way that Zoom records meetings if we need to recover a meeting?

CJC by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

display name

I need to know how to change my (default) Display Name. My Account Settings show "Don Rose" but whenever I join a Zoom session, it always displays my email address (don@mchenrycountyhistory.org).If the host allows it, I can change it during the sessi...

don-mchs by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meetings - Pro Tip #1: Enhanced Polling and Meeting Templates

With Zoom’s new enhanced polling features, you can: Have participants answer multiple choice questions Rank provided choices Match items to one another Include images for each question Set correct answers to transform the poll into a quiz. This is a ...

Bort by Community Champion | Zoom Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 15 likes

Audio looping after Monterey OS update

I am getting a short ~1/2 second audio loop sporadically coming on calls well after they start. Details:Recently upgraded to Monterey OS on a new M1 chip MacBook ProAudio looping is only audible on the other end of the zoom call (not on my end)This h...

Zoom on Citrix VDI with Chromebook

Hello, I am rolling out chromebooks as thin clients to our end users. We're using the Citrix Workspace app natively on ChromeOS. When I launch Zoom from within the VDI, the audio quality is very poor and the camera is not accessible. In the past, we ...

h6708 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Registrants Info

Hi! I have planned a virtual town hall where participants must register to sign up and answer a few questions. How do I download the data on each of those registrants?