Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Con zoom mi Macbook air se apaga

Agradeceré alguna solución ya que al iniciar una videoconferencia en segundos mi equipo se apaga y unicamente me pasa con Zoom.

AsaCL by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom + Calendly Issues

I am having trouble with Zoom and Calendly working. Schedulers receive a hold in their Outlook calendar but no Zoom link. Then when I manually send a Zoom link, it is not working for some reason. Seems like the Zoom links created by Calendly are bugg...

clero by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Smart Virtual Background Package - download failed

I've been trying to download the smart virtual background package that's required to use virtual backgrounds in Zoom but keep getting the error "Download failed. Please try again." Anyone have any insight as to why this might be the case? Thank you!

kimliu by Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes

why no labels for recordings

When I first start on zoom 3+ years, ago, all of the recording links had details labels, which indicatedthe subject for event name, the date and time of the recording, and the length of the recording. This was very helpful in sorting out multiple rec...

Microphone disabled in Android

Hello. I am using Zoom on a Samsung Galaxy A53 which has Android 13. I enter a Zoom meeting. Obviously the microphone cannot work in more than one app at the same time, but even after I close the meeting and close Zoom, my cellphone microphone does n...

JeffyB by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recovering a Recording

I had a Zoom recording stored in my account on June 1, 2023. It has just been removed by Zoom because of the 30-day storage period. Would it be possible to recover the recoding? Thank you.