Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting Time Stamp

Does anyone know how do we find the time stamp for a meeting? Eg: Start time to End time for the entire meeting. Thank you for your advice!

Poor image quality

We have been using Zoom to hold our camera club meetings and after a lot of experimentation we think that we have come up with the right solution. We are using a 4k CCTV camera to home in on 50cm x 50cm colour prints which are then Zoomed out to the ...

liteman by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recording not converting - stuck in download phase

We had a session earlier today that we recorded with a guest who zoomed in. The converting screen window for the download stopped at 6% of download and hasn't moved since. I am worried the valuable content we recorded is lost. Can anyone help?

Resolved! multiple host access to recordings?

I'm part of a small organization with two Zoom licenses that we've cross-connected so either can be the "alternate host" for the other. During our meetings we record the sessions (works fine). Is there a way for the "alternate host" to be able to vie...

ksbag1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Enabling language interpretation

I have been trying to figure out how to enable language interpretation on my account for about an hour and a half I've been watching videos that give instructions and have followed the instructions only to find that the language interpretation is not...

Brynn by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

incorrect password

every time someone tries to log into my meeting, it keeps saying incorrect password. I tried everything to fix it, but it's not working. can anyone help me, please ?

Gariba by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! "XXX is Joining your meeting"

I have a Pro account that I established year or so ago via the laptop I was using until recently. I bought a new laptop and installed Zoom thereon. Now when I join a meeting that I scheduled, I get an email telling me that "David has joined the meeti...

Resolved! Zoom dial in

When participants in my meeting try to call in by phone, it is saying blocked and this meeting doesn’t allow it. How do I change that setting? I have a basic free account. thanks so much in advance!!

Tm14 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

audio

When I zoom in I don't hear anyone, everyone else hears me. I checked all the settings but can't find the error. The sound on the laptop works normally. Please help me

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!