Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Integration Laravel

Hi everyone.I am trying to integrate Zoom into Laravel. I am using the curl command to get a Zoom token and create a meeting.I am providing all the necessary details like account_id, base64 encoded client_id, and client_secret but it's giving me this...

Elys by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! audio settings for zoom piano lessons

Hello - we have a zoom account for which we pay about $150 per year, but the chatbot says we don't have access to a live agent. We are trying to adjust the settings for piano lessons on zoom. The people on the other end can hear our piano, but we can...

edhald by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen sharing not permitted

When I start a meeting, a message appears that I am not allowed to screen share. I have a Pro plan, I am hosting the meeting. Those who I invite to my meeting can share their screen but I still can't share mine. I have followed numerous You Tube vide...

Vicksta by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout rooms

We recently held an event that lasted several hours, in the morning we had one lot of 4 breakout rooms and we pre-allocated people into each breakout room and this worked perfectly. In the afternoon we had another lot of 4 breakout rooms and we again...

Yariv by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Technical Issues / Glitches- Recent

I've had zoom for 3-4 years now. But in the last 3 months I've had a number of issues during meetings. There is slow connection, says internet is unstable, problems with hearing other people and them hearing me.It used to just do it at work but now i...

ktflow by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Sound distorted when volume is loud

I have a Dell Inspiron 24 5415 AIO with a Realtek audio device. The computer came with the MaxxAudioPro app installed as well. I have two weekly calls. One which is a discussion and one which is a musical performance. During the discussion call, I ha...

wbierman by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes