Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Switch from Google sign in to Email sign

How do I switch from Google sign in to email in sign? There is an email address listed in the profile sign in. I do not see where there is an option to switch to email sign in. Sign-In Emaile*****@gmail.comLinked AccountsGoogle

Guests have no button to access Language Interpreter

Hi Zoom Community, I am officiating a virtual wedding through zoom in 3 days for the first time with a live language interpreter. I met with the interpreter a few weeks ago and it was set up correctly. At least it worked with him then. Last night I h...

Recording host only (not just active speaker)

I teach classes using Zoom. I would like to provide recordings to participants that include only my speaking and screen sharing. I understand that I can choose to record only the active speaker, but this does not quite meet my needs because I have qu...

Recording Icon on tool bar is missing

I am missing the record button on the toolbar for both meetings and webinars. I record to the cloud and it starts automatically but I can't stop or pause it. Thanks for your help.

Close Captions - Transcription

Is it possible ti see on screen only the transcription of one or more selected participants? During a meeting I want to translate into Italian what a person says in English. I want only this person's captions to appear on screen and not mine because,...

reuniones web duracion

alguien que me pueda orientar ¿Cuando una reunion normal se prolonga mas de 40 minutos y el host se mantiene hablando , que pasa ?

help me solve the mystery of the vanishing downloads

Salient DetailsI am the admin of my accountOn Friday, I assigned a co-host to a recorded meeting and then left the meeting due to illnessSubsequent to the meeting, I received the customary email notification that the cloud recording was availableI've...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now