Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

weird connection issue

starting this morning (last week was OK) i can't connect to Zoom on Mac and iPhonemy account can connect Via Google on browser but not on the applinks on android are working. usually getting 5003 error but network is fine(Tried 2 different Wifi conne...

Biling

Hi, I have a query...My annual subscription has ended on October 23 2021, however, it is still show me a licensed account today, October 31 2021. I am little not sure, is the account still licensed or not. Regards,Hitarth Mahindroo

Hitarth by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

annotating tool is missing

Pls help. annotating tool is not available in my laptop- Lenovo thinkpad windows. Yes i have enabled in zoom settings. Please anybody help

fariha by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto record setting not saving - HELP!

We have a recurring meeting. It was set to auto record, so every time I started the meeting it would announce that the recording had started.For a hot second, I thought it would be a good idea to turn off auto recording.I went to My Meetings, Upcomin...

Lost cloud recording

HiI had a couple of cloud recordings.I canceled my subscription and now I can no longer access them. Does anyone now if I will have access to them again, if I start the subscription again? Thanks

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program