What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Remote support session

I see mention in Zoom Help of something called Remote support session. Is this different from Request Control in a screen share? Does it work in the free version?

zoombo by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Utilizing External Microphones with Aux Input

Hello,I recently purchased a microphone with an aux input into my laptop to use for Zoom meetings. When I plug this in, Zoom only recognizes this as a speaker, and doesn't give me the option to use this as a microphone. Does anyone know how to make t...

Polls and Quizzes

My polls and quizzes function says locked by admin, even though I am admin and I am licensed. When I toggle over it when I am in admin settings a red circle comes up and I am unable to turn switch it on. Please advise.

YPeay by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Viewing a meeting

I have a client that insists that you can watch a zoom meeting from another breakout room. So a meeting is going on in one room the viewer can be in another room and see what is happening in the primary zoom room? Is this possible? If so how do you d...

AubieJJ by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

time zone USA-UK

Trying to schedule a meeting 4pm eastern time -9pm UK time but the time doesn't appear in the dropdown please help. Is the meeting to be set at Eastern time or UK time ? thanks

QU1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Access zoom recording

Hi I can seen to access a recording which was sent to me by the host via email. I have registered for a zoom account and use an iPad. Can someone advise please

Tracy14 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to connect my account on Mac Pro

Hi! Recently I changed my computer with Mac Pro and before that I was using windows based system at my old computer. My account and app which works perfectly on my windows based computer now doesn't work. I am trying to open my old account and the ap...

Eintragung fremder Zoom Meetings

Hallo, aktuell kann ich in Zoom Meetings planen. Diese stehen dann unter "Meetings" "Bevorstehende Meetings".Wo aber kann ich Meetings zu welchen ich eingeladen wurde eintragen ? Diese muss ich mir aktuell immer merken. Ich hätte diese gerne ebenfall...

aajbis by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video Settings - Zoom-Out

Hello,How could I (z)oom out my webcam? It is an inexpensive logitech using a windows drive. It apparently did not come with its own software.I don't see anything in the advanced video settings in the meeting.Thanks,Patricia

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?

What's New at Zoom?