Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to figure out attendees time individually?

Hi! I am delivering lecture on best mops for linoleum floorsI have issue with my students as each of them don’t attend class completely, is there any way of detecting each ones total time spend online in my class? Regards,Professor Kashif Kabir.

Live Polling

Please help!!! I'm trying to set up Live Polling prior to meeting but something is not working. I don't see "Polling" show up when I click on meetings.

RKB5683 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Initials as display picture

So I wanted to be cool and changed my display picture to my own picture, but the whole point of a camera off is for me not to be seen. So I am trying to get my initials back in the display picture block and can no longer find that option. Anybody pro...

Breakout rooms opening automatically

While one co host is still creating/ assigning participants , breakout rooms are opening by itself with Nil participant in the room and all unassigned participants above. When close rooms option is chosen everything starts from start.

Cannot run Zoom on MacBook Air 2020 Catalina 10.15.5

Hello, Can somebody help me?Every time my guest logs in, Zoom blocks (freezes and disconnect)I checkend already privacy settings (allowing camera, mic, screen recording ) and also put out the fire wall, but nothing helpsI can log in when someone else...

GreetD by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Request for Enhancement: Online Livestream as Virtual Background

Kudos to Zoom for letting us have videos as virtual backgrounds. I love them. It would be great to go one better and link an online webcam/live stream to be the background. Zoom - Could you put this in the development queue, please? Example: Webcam Z...

NickF by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Zoom developers: Please add more keyboard shortcuts!

I (and I'm sure others) would really benefit from more keyboard shortcuts!Specifically, for giving online lectures I'd love to switch between a screenshare of my slides and "content from second camera" (to get a large hi-res video image of me speakin...

Lost video

Hi there, i had a problem trying to save a video. I was recording a zoom call and while it was being saved, the program started to update for itself. When the update was completed, i tried to look for the video but i cannot find it. I tried to go to ...

CEDRO by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!