Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Gallery View but only recording my spotlighted screen

Hi, I am a coach (yoga/pregnancy/postnatal) and I use Zoom to host and record my classes. I used to be able to have my veiw set to Gallery View but if I spotlighted myself ONLY my own video is recorded. This seems to have changed recently and even wh...

SineadB by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Poll Results from Alternate Host

Hello! I was unable to attend a meeting and assigned an alternative host. They launched a poll, but now I can not find the results. I went the usual route of going to reports, but it says ' was not launched'. Where can I find the poll results outside...

smill by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

no zoom report visualization in dexway

Hi, I have a zoom integration with the dexway platform, but the problem is that in dexway I can't view the attendance reports, does anyone know why it happens or how I can fix it? Thank you

Getting kicked out of Meeting

Hello,I keep getting kicked out of meetings every few minutes. I use the desktop version of Zoom and have automated updates turned on in the app. Every few minutes Zoom asks me to leave the meeting or cancel and if I don't click on the exit button wi...

미팅 도중 오디오와 비디오가 중지 됩니다.

줌으로 수업을 하는 도중 오디오와 비디오가 중지됩니다.2시간 강의를 참여하는 수업인데 ,시작해서 30~40분 가량은 아무 이상이 없이 수업 참여가 잘 됩니다.수업 중반부터 오디오를 감지할 수 없다고 표시가 되고비디오도 중지됩니다.상대방이 저의 목소리와 얼굴을 볼 수가 없고오디오를 조정하거나 비디오를 조정할 수도 없는 상태가 되어버립니다.조정하려고 하면 줌 프로그램이 종료가 됩니다.이 현상이 7월 8일 이후부터 계속되고 있어서 정상적으로 수업에 ...

audio alerts during meeting

Hi all,I have a Pro zoom account and use a 2022 MacBook Air for meetings. I'm the lead administrator on the account. Recently, I'm experiencing a new audio alter during zoom meetings, announcing when I begin and end screen sharing, when someone has e...

Resolved! Update Stopped, then New Download Stopped

I started a Mac Zoom update which stopped and did not complete. I could not even close the update window.I used an App Cleaner & Uninstaller to completely uninstall Zoom.Upon downloading newly and reinstallation, the installer completely stopped agai...

Move to large meeting with 1000 attendees

Hello!About 20 days ago I scheduled a meeting. I had a large turnout of registrations and the day before yesterday I bought the big meeting with 1000 participants. Do I need to activate something to make sure that the scheduled meeting accepts 1000 p...