Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Amzahl der Teilnehmer einmalig erhöhen?

Guten Morgen,ich habe mal eine Frage an die Community.Gibt es bei Zoom die Möglichkeit für ein Meeting die Teilnehmerzahl von derzeit max. 100 auf eine höhere Anzahl zu steigern? Wir bräuchten es nur einmalig , natürlich würden wir dafür auch zahlen....

Rico1 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

opening a webpage while still in Zoom

I have to take a tech test to see how well I know Zoom. First, I start the video, then I write my name on the whiteboard then close the whiteboard. Then, I "open browser, go to www.google.com, and share this screen. I can't find a way to open a brows...

Zoom Audio Buzzes Prior To Disconnect

Attendees in my Zoom session (paying subscriber), report that my audio buzzes just before my Zoom client crashes and closes on my side. The session they are in stays up and I reconnect successfully.

iPhone as Zoom Mico

Several weeks ago during a music lesson I was trying to share my audio from my music software and my instructor couldn't hear it (I haven't had to share my screen or sound since then so I'm not sure if the issue remains). At the time I went through s...

eedubya by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Studio effects are broken

When I go to studio effects, there are no Eyebrows or Moustache&Beard options, and the Lip color, while present, doesn't get applied. I can do backgrounds and blur. I have the latest version (5.10.4 (5035)). Any suggestions on how I can get studio ef...