Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting Room Chat

I know if an attendee can only use the chat if they have the correct version. I also know they will be prompted to update, but my questions is can they still be allowed into the meeting if they choose not to update if I have meeting room chat enabled...

1080p with a business account for a single user?

Hi there. I want to provide 1080p resolution for my consulting business, however, I only need one license because I work with single clients at a time. Is there a way to purchase a business account (~$20/mo) without having to get 10-99 licenses? I on...

Zoom connection error

The error 5003 is popping up frequently on my macbook. I tried switching off the firewall and also enabling microphone and video on 'security and privacy' settings. I also tried changing the proxy. But nothing seems to work out.It says to contact the...

Shriya by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording without participant videos

I'm trying to set up my cloud recordings so they only show two speakers and hide the rest of the participant videos while sharing a screen. I tried using the spotlight feature for both users that I want to highlight but the recording still shows othe...

GFox by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to ipad

I am not able to share my screen from an iPad or iPhone any longer. When I try using a USB cord, connect to the wifi, tap screen mirror and then the name... I get the message "unable to connect". I'd appreciate any help

cet033 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Outlook Add-in has no valid digital dignature

I tried to add the Zoom for Outlook-Add-in to my Office 365 Outlook. I followed all steps, at the end I'm receiving the following error message: That didn't work This Office-Store-App cannot be installed as it does not have a valid digital signature....

mloh by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program