Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Using a tablet for Zoom meeting

Hi everyone,I'm using a tablet (Amazon Fire) to run a meeting and need to know what functions are and aren't available in comparison to using a laptop. Can anyone please tell me?Thanks in advanceThomas

Viewing history of meetings

Hi I started using the paid version of Zoom recently. I am unable to view Dashboards. I would like to view a history of meetings. In Go to Meeting, it is an easy to view option. Any suggestions?

cloud recording

I recorded a meeting yesterdaymy collaborators confirm the permission to record procedurerecorded to the cloudI was above my data storage limitNo zoom recording has been sentDeleted old meetings to restore data storageBut cannot find recording and no...

AcidCap by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Generate signature using SDK

Hi ,i only found the example using node.js, where can i find the sample for java ? https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/web/signature/#sdk-app-type

HELP : Can't find screen share button

My friend want to screen share in mobile zoom meeting. When she hit the "SHARE" and there are several options Photo, Web URL, Camera, ETC...But can't find "Screen" option!We already try uninstall and re-install, check update... and still can't find t...

DK9 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Restore recorded files

Would you be able to see the recordings that were left in the cloud after the paid period ended if you made a paid plan again?

Kazu1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help: Unable to download a local recorded meeting from zoom

I did a local recording of a meeting just now. After the conversion finished I created a download folder under the zoom folder for today's date. It would not enable the download option, so I said to skip it while I created a folder someplace else. Bu...

Ilmar by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom audio issues/black magic web presenter

hello I have a setup that consists of:Yamaha MixerWindows computerzoom softwareBlack magic switcherblack magic web presenterI have a few inputs into the switcher, I have a PTZ camera, as well as the computer HDMIinto the mixer I have the AUDIO out of...

c101 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More