Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Incoming screen share flickers

I'm on Windows 10. When someone else shares their screen and zoom is the active window, my screen flickers to the point I get migraines. If zoom is not the active window (I opened a browser or something else while in the meeting) the shared screen di...

azoom by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Blur on a Tablet

Judging from the number of posts on the subject and the results that come back from a google search, I'm not expecting great things, here, but let's give it a whirl! All I want is a tablet that will support blurred background in Zoom. That's all I wa...

Using Zoom on Facebook Portal GO

Anyone had luck doing Zoom calls using the new Facebook Portal GO? Want to do remote interviews for a news program on You Tube. Seems simple enough but still no linkup. Suggestions?

"Stay Signed In" button no longer works

Since the last update, my "Stay Signed In" button no longer works. I need to sign in multiple times all day! Also, I noticed that the "Topics" section no longer auto-populates when you are typing. That was a helpful feature and now it no longer does ...

Zoom won't install "Zoom Audio Device"

I'm trying to share my Pro Tools screen through Zoom. Supposedly when I check the box labeled "Share Sound" it should automatically install the "Zoom Audio Device", but it doesn't nothing happens. And for whatever reason, Zoom doesn't seem to make th...

cmsuter by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Breakout rooms and time out connections

Hello community I am encountering a weird issue with the breakout rooms.I do virtual team buildings with zoom and i usually use the breakout rooms with automatic assignation.Sometimes, i have participants who are not able to enter the breakout rooms ...

Latest update caused challenge after challenge

After I downloaded and installed the latest update my Zoom has been going haywire. I receive error after error. I am an executive assistant and manage multiple calendars with the Zoom plugin for Outlook. I have to said this latest update is an EPIC F...

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program