Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can logon to Web but not App

I cannot logon to the App on several different machines. Resetting password does not help. Logging into the web works fine every time. Is there a lockout somewhere that I am not aware of? The account is a corporate assigned id. Thanks.

Increasing / decreasing font size in chat

Font size in the chat box is easy to change! To enlarge: "Control +". To shrink: "Control -". Passing along this simple instruction to those who might want it, after months of chat being unusable because text font was so oversized.

BHarris by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

zoom freezing on osx 12.1

ever since updating to osx 12 (intel) I can't use zoom. When I try to join a meeting it just freezes and I get the spinning wheel. I can't even open the settings page. I already tried reinstalling zoom but that didn't help. I am using version 5.8.6

mqc by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

positive/negative survey

Show a positive/negative survey at the end of each meeting If participants answer negatively, they can give more information about what went wrong. Where can I see the results after the meeting?

Fathom plugin

Hi Team, I am planning to use Fathom for AI note taking, I would need to understand the recordings will be stored in Zoom or Fathom.

nadeev by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

How can we restrict participant to invite other people

I want To disable the invite button for participant.My meeting is only for registered participant and I have enable auto approval for participant registration. And also I have disabled waiting room. Why have I done this because I have more that 200 p...

RECORDINGS!

I was asked by the host to record the meeting. He made me an alternative host. I did record the meeting. Saved the File and went on my Drive. However, I wondered why there was no "Converting File" that showed up. I disregarded that thought and just w...

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!