Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Change login method

We have always used a Google login for Zoom but would like to change that to the conventional Zoom email/password login for the same account. Google throws up security blocks every once in a while for new devices and it's a hassle. Can we change the ...

sw59 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MISE A JOUR

Bonjour,J'utilisais Zoom via Google, et maintenant je ne peux plus me connecte il me demande de faire mise à jour et contacter l'administrateur.Donc je me connecte via mon navigateur firefox, mais c'est compliqué, je n'arrive plus à partager mes docu...

Resolved! Update Zoom on Windows

I can't update my zoom! It says to click on profile picture and click on help and update. My account does not show that. I reinstalled zoom and it still tells me to contact my IT. I don't have an IT team

JKriger by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Times out

We purchased the Zoom Pro. Were understanding this didn't come with a meeting time limit of 40 minutes. Our account is up to date as far as license goes. Is someone willing to answer my concern if it makes sense. Sincerely Greg & Susan Kuipers

Susan83 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes