Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording

Hi! Our research team is trying to conduct focus group interviews via Zoom and record the session. The first focus group we recorded was almost perfect except for the video of the participants. Although everyone's camera was on, we could only see the...

Closed caption: why all participants see it?

I've attempted to use Zoom with closed captions more than half a year ago.When one of the participant has enabled it, all participants have seen it and for some it bothered.Although all were understanding when figuring out it's due to one of the part...

interfan by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My recording was Highjacked

Hosting a meeting today I authorized recording only to find out it was not my recording. Asked Zoom to access the recording so that I could share with meeting participants. Zoom was of no help. A meeting recorded on my ID and hosted by me should be a...

dbrown1 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving a regular zoom invitation link

Hi. I have a regular weekly meeting using the same link that the host sent me in the first meeting. How and where can I save this link in Zoom so that I can easily access before each meeting? There are any number of tutorials on how to create and sav...

j4ie by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Live streaming a church service using Zoom

I want to live stream a church service using Zoom to those unable to attend in person. I have a MacBook Pro using MacOS Ventura 13.5. I used to have no problem with my old MacBook before I bought my new one. The last time I did it - using the new Mac...

LindaJ by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Kicked off immediately after signing on

For the past 5 days I've not been able to sign on. As soon as I log on, I'm kicked off. I don't know what do do, or how to get help. I'm experiencing the same problem on both my desktop and laptop, and I've even deleted Zoom and downloaded it again, ...

zenfermin

Guys, good morning. Excuse me, could someone help me? When I project the screen, my receptors do not see clearly what I project looks distorted, they know where I have to move it or what I should do.thank you