Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom Breakout Room questions - how many participants and reports?

What is the limitation of participants of breakout rooms? How many people are allowed in each breakout room?Can you save chats and Q & A from each break out room? What about pulling reports for breakout rooms; do they work just like reports from a re...

katmh21 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

preassigned breakout rooms

Hello All, What is the process for members to join (themselves) in preassigned rooms. And then return to original meeting? Thanks!

Byfaith by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Participants on the same screen

I can only get 9 participants on the screen at one time, the rest go on to other pages/screens even in Gallery view. I'm using the same computer, monitor, etc. and I can't find the video settings to allow up to 49 participants. Any suggestions?

jcraik by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom add to calendar link after registration not working

I have a recurring meeting, the first event was last week and the next is a week away. After someone registers and try's to add the event to the calendar, Zoom takes them to their calendar but then an error pops up and states, this meeting cannot be ...

Thomas4 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! polling during a meeting

Hello, I do not resume to setting a poll and survay in my profile and then don't appears a button during a meeting.I can use only a post survay at the ends.Can you help me? What do i do?Thanks

damanni by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen Share

I cannot get Screen Share to function using Imac. It takes me to "System preferences", I follow the prompts, but it does not share the file. Any suggestions?

BACK-TO-BACK MEETINGS

Good morning: I need help figuring out how to host two meetings back-to-back. I find it generally take a while for Zoom to re-set after each meeting. How can I correct this?

my voice is breaking up in a zoom meeting

Please help me understand how to fix this issue of my voice breaking up on zoom meetings. are there updates i need to do? and why does freezing and voice stalling happen?

Martha2 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes