Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Upgrading an old iPad

I am trying to update to the latest version of Zoom from my old iPad. After signing in it says I need the update to be 5.12.2 or higher. When I click update it asks me to download the last compatible version as the latest version is not compatible wi...

Meeting Time Limit Confusion

The Zoom FAQ indicates that as a paid meeting subscriber I can host a meeting up to 30 hours, way past my needs. I need to host a meeting that lasts 6-7 hours and to which intermittent attendees may attend. The 2nd info posted in FAQs contradicts the...

does zoom still work on ios 9.3.5?

Today (8-7-2023) I opened zoom on my iPad mini (1st generation) and then a popup came saying that the zoom app version has to be 5.12.2 or higher to sign in. It wouldn't let me join meetings either. I pressed the update button on the popup and it ope...

bobkhan by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio and Video Freeze after 30 minutes

During my weekly zoom conference my audio and video freeze up after 30 minutes. I am using an HP Chrombook and my speed is 38 down and 4.5 up load. This happens every time I use zoom.

4567 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom disappears when screenshare starts and stops

Every time we start or stop a screen share, we have a member who's Zoom disappears and takes her to the computer home screen on her laptop. She has to click on the Zoom icon again to get back to the meeting. this is a fairly new problem that she has ...

Listing of Upcoming Meetings- too many duplicates

Hi-Recently something changed in Zoom. Before, when I would create a recurring meeting, it only listed the person's name and I could use that same link every week. Now, if I create a recurring meeting, it lists the person's name and meeting every sin...