Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

"start" does not appear for meetings I schedule

After I have scheduled a meeting, log off, and come back logged on , say 5 mins beforemy meeting, I do not always see "start your meeting" on right hand edge.I see it maybe 1 time out of 10. I am forced to "join" my own meetingwith ID and PW like any...

dpenny by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio problem

I am having trouble with shared screen audio. when a participant (not me) shares a video including a song, I cannot hear the music, only the lyrics sometimes and the speakers' voice. it is not a headphone problem I checked. how can I fix it?

Zoom Meeting International Dial-In using Whatsapp

Two Questions: Zoom Host that don't have international dial in for your meetings. 1) Have your international (not USA & not Canada, not Bahamas, not Malaysia) participants been able to dial in to your meetings? 2) Can a participant use WhatsApp to di...

External microphone dropping

Using macOS Monterey 12.3.1 and Zoom 5.10.1.Using a mic plugged into the mac works fine and identified in both mac sound settings and in Zoom audio dropdown. It works for about 1 second, then switches to the built in mac microphone, but no change sho...

unickow by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen Name Not Mine

When I call out out Zoon, peope see me and my name below me. When people call me, my assistant name is below me. This is formerly her computer. How can I get incoming to be my name. Is it a setting on the caller's side. But it happens to all incoming...

Free Admin Account

Dear all, I am having issue as one of users can't accept invitation to join Zoom account.I have created free zoom admin account and invited 2 users to have option to change background / add banner to camera view. First one went smooth, but second acc...

MA2000 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud Recording Plan Expired

I was trying to watch some previous recordings and it gave me a "Cloud Recording Plan Expired" message. There was a moment when we needed to switch payment and have since. I do not see any "Trash" links and cannot find those previous recordings.Help!

Zoom Meeting not showing

Hello, I have six different meetings scheduled for April 25th from 9:30-10:00am EST. When I go to my meeting list on my Zoom account it only lists five meetings. I can see all six meetings scheduled on my google calendar, but it does not reflect on m...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More