Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Fathom plugin

Hi Team, I am planning to use Fathom for AI note taking, I would need to understand the recordings will be stored in Zoom or Fathom.

nadeev by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

How can we restrict participant to invite other people

I want To disable the invite button for participant.My meeting is only for registered participant and I have enable auto approval for participant registration. And also I have disabled waiting room. Why have I done this because I have more that 200 p...

RECORDINGS!

I was asked by the host to record the meeting. He made me an alternative host. I did record the meeting. Saved the File and went on my Drive. However, I wondered why there was no "Converting File" that showed up. I disregarded that thought and just w...

Resolved! Zoom Polling

Hi, Is there any time limit after launching a poll to get this poll to end automatically? If so, please confirm where to extend the Poll timings.

Why weren't guests recorded?

Hi, I conducted a virtual online renewal of vows ceremony today and pinned myself and the couple so our two video boxes would remain front and center, with guests at the top. However, upon seeing the recording I was shocked to see it only showed me a...