Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Minimized View

Is there a way to minimize a Zoom meeting to the taskbar instead of the small pop out window that appears? I thought it used to function that way but recently I have noticed it will only go to the window. Meaning, if you click on Zoom on the taskbar ...

Host license is used when alternative host starts the meeting

Hi, When I start a meeting where I have been designated as an alternative host Zoom flags the hosts account as being in use. This makes no sense to me as I have a license and have started the meeting. My understanding, up until now  , was that when ...

cjd167 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

New Features Desired

When I set up meetings, the participants often come in after the start of the meeting. This becomes problematic when the first person is delayed a long time, and I have to interrupt my work to constantly check to see if the blue 'admit' button is on....

Adjust audio output level while screen sharing?

Hi, So I'm wondering - when I share my screen, and share my computer's sound, can I adjust the audio output level? In the audio settings, I can find an audio level, but it seems to only be adjusting what I can hear. Is there a way to adjust how much ...

PDN777 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting sponsor showing on "registered" list

I am the sponsor of a meeting and I name to be listed on the "attendees" list of registered attendees. This used to work and now gives me an error "sponsor cannot register". How do I get around this? I am using this list for CME purposes and I must t...

Raydoc by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes