Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recurring meetings went away

Hello, Today I updated to the newest zoom app on my MacBook. I have reccurring zoom links. After it updated I noticed on the left hand side that my recurring zoom links went away. How do I get my recurring meeting links put back in my account?

Resolved! Placdeholder photo when video off

Several people in my meetings have profile photos when their video is off, and I did at one time. However it now defaults to black screen with my name. How do I restore the profile photo as a place holder?

JPF-1 by Listener
  • 29 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't start my own meeting

I tried to start my own meeting today and got caught in a vicious cycle. The system told me to update the software, but when I complied, I got an error message and was asked to "retry." I did this repeatedly with no success. I tried to log in manuall...

HI56 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding a substitute host for a scheduled meeting

I host a weekly Zoom meeting with about 20 attendees on Zoom and 60 present in a classroom. I have these meetings scheduled but I need coverage for being out by one of the attendees to host the class occasionally. I am the owner and the only one with...

JimLay by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! failing to update version

Can anyone help me to download a newer version of Zoom? I am not allowed to log in, because my version is too old, so cannot update the version that I have.

NP123 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

translation English into German AND French subtitles

Hi lovely community. Does anyone know if (with the right Zoom account) it would it be possible to translate into 2 languages. For example from English into German AND French simultaneously? Or would you need 2 accounts: 1) English --> German and 2) E...

alihey by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen flickering and fuzzy

Hello, When I turn on my camera on Zoom calls as a participant, my screen flickers at the top of the screen (not full screen) and looks fuzzy at times. Can anyone help?

sal2610 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes