Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Adjust audio volume when attending multiple meetings

If I'm attending two meeting simultaneously, is there a way to lower or mute a specific meeting's audio? If I want to speak in one meeting or just want to focus on what's being said in that meeting, I don't want to audio from the other meeting coming...

Audio Issues with screen sharing

We have regular meetings on zoom that include sharing screens for music. Today out of the blue we can no longer hear the music. We can hear people talking before and after fine, but nothing when the music starts. Occasionally we could hear a muffled ...

Problems with Recurring appointments

In Zoom settings we generally activated that participants can join wthe meeting prior to the host. But if you change one of the recurring appointments to another time this setting is no longer working and the host has to join first. Does anyone know ...

Resolved! Zoom Google App

Hello users and team, Recently I am facing Error code 3160 when I try to login with Google Chrome Zoom App. It started to appear in the last two weeks, with all meetings. It is coming after I typed password of meeting and prevents me being in waiting...

Resolved! Multiple Host Logins?

I currently access zoom with a group of others where it has been decided to allow several people at one time to login as host, but this seems incorrect to me. As during a meeting when another person logs in with the paid account as admin if I'm alrea...

Resolved! Fondos virtuales

Buenos días, me gustaría saber que móviles Android son compatibles con los fondos virtuales de Zoom por que por características he probado un huawei y un Samsung que las cumplen pero no funcionan.Gracias

Using zoom with with veed teleprompter

When making a virtual presentation on Zoom to your audience the veed teleprompter allows you to look directly into the camera while the script is rolling to effectively make the presentation. Problem is because the mic and camera must be used by the ...

DII by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Options setting for Breakout rooms

I have experienced this a couple of times.I have either ticked the box;Allow participants to choose roomor Breakout rooms close automatically after ___ minutes prior to opening the rooms then either open the rooms some 5 to 10 minutes after setting t...

Resolved! Links

How do I find the link for a meeting for which I am host? I see ID and Pass Code, but nothing about links