Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Change default Gmail calendar

I have several gmail accounts and a different Zoom account for 3 of them. Every time I attempt to schedule a meeting, it attempt to populate the same, incorrect account's calendar. How can I set it up so that each Zoom account is synced with the corr...

Scheduling Meeting

I'm not able to add participants to my scheduled meetings. I looked at the video in the learning center and that option is not on my meeting.

Lperez by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Polling - Not All Devices Seeing

We do an attendance poll as multiple users are watching on one device. However, not all devices see the poll. We check zoom report and sometimes shows like 54 were polled and 100% of that 54 participated. However, we see we have connections of like 7...

Blackmagic Ultrastudio Mini Recorder

Hello all: I am new to the Community. Thanks in advance for any help. I have been using a Blackmagic Ultrastudio Mini Recorder to connect a Nikon D750 successfully with Zoom on a 2019 Intel MacBook Pro for over a year. Current software is Monterey 12...

Geoh by Listener
  • 60 replies
  • 4 likes

Need Ap Icon to show on new laptop

I have a basic account and use Zoom just fine. I have a new laptop and I can go to the web browser to use my account - but I can't seem to find out how to make the ICON appear on my new laptop's desktop. I tried search. Zoom is not listed in the star...

KathyP by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

watch recordings

after i updated my zoom, i couldnt watch any recordings.it just shows me to put password and after i put the password its just refreshing and shows me the same screen.please help. thanks

alon by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to rearrange guests video(face) by host?

I need to arrange the guests video line by line. For example, 'A' group is in first line. 'B' group is in second line. And the host drag the guest face(video) then drop it to other place. Is this possible ? Check please 

1D5C9835-06AF-442C-A76E-6B7C2CDD5CBF.jpeg
rpf5573 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

International meeting

I have a important school zoom call from the US while I’m in France. Will there be any issues? Do I need any international number ID to enter? Also do I need to update my plan from a basic in-order to join the meeting?

PareliA by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!