Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom visio and audio freezing with Verizon FIOS.

When Altice/Optimum/CableVision was my ISP I never had an issue with Zoom. Since switching (earlier this year) to Verizon FIOS as my ISP, all Zoom meetings experience intermittent video & audio freezes. Sometimes the freezes last only 5 seconds and s...

no fixed time - How can we get zoom to keep this feature

Hello everyone, today I received a message that the No fixed time feature was going to be faced out. I am not sure about the rest of the community but the way I use this feature is that I create a Meeting Room for each client and this way, every meet...

gcib by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom wont uninstall

Hi All, Have a user whose zoom refuses to uninstallUser is on Windows 10Tried the obvious uninstall zoom from control panel -> programszoom no longer in apps nowTried zoomcleaner I believe there may be some zoom files in the registry but what's bizar...

Zain-01 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

waiting room

I need to disable my waiting room. can participants click on the link and join the meeting without entering a passcode

Ab788 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Contact Centre..... and can anyone help

Before I downloaded the recent updates, Zoom worked fine. I arranged a meeting; and it bounced automatically on to my calendar. I could then send out invites from my calendar (a Microsoft calendar.....) I use a Mac. But since the update, it doesn't d...

ASKC by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom video recording sped up

Hello, I recently recorded a 3 hour zoom meeting to my local PC, and the recording converted normally. When I check the converted file, it's only 30 minutes long... it turns out that the first 8 minutes of the meeting were recorded normally, and the ...

mk0218 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes