What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Logitech meetup pan and zoom issues

Hello, after the latest zoom update 5.8.4 (1736) a Logitech meetup is randomly panning and zooming every time you either go into video settings or turn your camera on or off.I have run the 'clean zoom' application and reinstalled the latest x64 versi...

Breakout room participants do not see messages/countdowns

Hi,when I want to warn the participants in breakout rooms that their time is almost up, they do not see either my message ("broadcast message to all" feature) nor any kind of countdown (I do see countdown as a host).Any idea how to solve this? How co...

Map by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Allowing only one participant to speak at a time

I will soon be hosting a couple of club AGMs. If necessary to control interruptions, how can I control the meeting so that (a) only one person at a time can be heard, and equally important, (b) I know wishes to speak, in time order, i.e. first to ind...

interactive polling and quizzes

Greetings. I am trying to figure out how to use the interactive polling and quizzes on Zoom. I have followed the various instructions I have found online by enabling it under settings, etc., but I still don't see the option of "polling" when I try to...

Video keep skipping sideways

Hello,I used Zoom for the first time yesterday. I was in a 1:1 meeting. I could see my host fine, but the small video of myself kept scrolling and skipping and wouldn't stabilise. Does anyone know what's causing this and how I can fix it? It made me ...

Misty1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Registration

We had a meeting where people had to register beforehand. Those that registered, when they clicked the link to join, were sent to the registration page again but with a blue button underneath their information that said 'Join Meeting' Why did this ha...

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?