Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

<iOS> No audio once Bluetooth / Airpods disconnected

I am running Zoom app on my iPad Pro 12.9 (M1 version), on iPad OS 15. During a Zoom meeting, if I disconnect my Airpods in the middle of the call, the video will immediately freezes and the Zoom meeting will have no audio, even from the speaker. Aud...

JWan by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom freezes when I try and join a meeting

When I try and join a meeting hosted by someone else, my Zoom nearly always freezes just as it's connecting. Sometimes I have to try two or three times. If I look in Task Manager, the Disk resource is at 100% or just below, and it's usually 'Windows ...

How to change my log in name

I used to have a Zoom paid account as president of our local photo club, and my Zoom meeting login name was admin.photo club. I transferred this to another committee member, and now use my personal but unpaid Zoom account for logging in to other pers...

rb_stern by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom widow disappears after 40 minutes

I have a private student who studies with me on Zoom. Just in the past couple of months he regularly loses his zoom window after 40 minutes. We have to stop the lesson while he searches for it. How can I help him with this? I have a pro account and t...

Geomend by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

The “more” option not there

I don’t see the “more” option to livestream to fb group. Why is that? I have the paid version of zoom where it’s suppose to let me do that. Plz help!

Erden by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tools for creating "Zoom Walls"

I've been looking for different tools to create "Zoom Walls" similar to this one (https://ilcreativeideas.gumroad.com/l/NDI_Zoom_Gallery_Plugin_49_7X7). I was wondering if anyone here might know of any alternatives?

회의 암호

불과 며칠 전까지만해도 [설정] - [회의] - [보안] 중 [회의 암호] 부분이 off가 되어 있었는데 갑자기 on이 되어 있는 상태에서 잠금이 되어 있는데 이거 혹시 잠금을 풀고 off로 할 수 있는 방법이 있을까요?

josm by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recordings

I recorded a meeting last night, record is on showed throughout, at the end it converted and it took quite a while to convert. Today there is NO RECORDING. This is the second time it has happened. HELP!!!

WEAA by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022