Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Extract Unique Links of Registered Participants

I saw a question here regarding the extraction of unique Zoom URL per participant of a Zoom meeting. Is it possible using Zoom API? We are using Zoom meetings to host live virtual events and the "resend confirmation email" as our way to send reminder...

maine1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reducing powerpoint from full screen

I just upgraded to zoom pro. When I go to screen share the powerpoint comes up as full screen, How do I reduce the size so it fits meeting window and I can still see the rest of the window such as attendees and chat

dbainc by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How can I save recording to zoom video at Cloud?

Hi, Zoom Community! I just want to know that how can I save the video of recorded meeting at zoom cloud. I am new to zoom cloud and I have not proper idea about it. Is there any way I am able to store recorded video at my personal website Avon It Ple...

Scheduling meetings on different accounts from one calendar

Hi,Is there any way to schedule a meetings on 3 different Zoom accounts from one calendar?We have simultaneous sessions with customers but all online calendars and scheduling systems work with only one Zoom account. So we need to manually create meet...

Identifying Participants without registration

I need to host a call without registration (VC unit will not allow registration process). Will zoom automatically identify other participants? Does it depend if they have registered before? I know I can turn on registration whilst a call is active, b...