Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recurring Meeting

How do I delete an old recurring meeting so that people can no longer log into the meeting ID?

Resolved! How to use Personal Meeting ID with out a waiting room?

Hi, Zoom seems to force a waiting room for users when they join a meeting using "Personal Meeting ID". I deselected the "Personal Meeting ID" and selected "Passcode" option when creating a Meeting with "Personal Meeting ID" but the system still force...

brihi51 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Users are unable to register for a zoom meeting

I've setting up a registration for one of my zoom meetings. When someone has filled in their details and clicks on the register button, nothing happens and they cannot complete their registration. I've looked through the settings and I can't find any...

joLe by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording a Q&A session

I conduct media training sessions by Zoom. I want to record a practice Q&A with a client, play it back so all participants can view it. What's the best way to record it? How long does the conversion period take? Is there a way to skip the conversion ...

Why am I am not seeing invites on Outlook 365 Calendar

I have done this before still having the sync issue This was my response from Zoom, haven't tried any of this yet.Maria Lourdes Basanez (C) (Zoom)Dec 28, 2021, 13:03 PSTHello Dean, Thank you for the response! Is it possible to try and re-authorize yo...

Raleigh by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

blur background

I do not see option to blur background on my Mac 

Iws by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Active speaker doesn't highlight me when I speak

Hello.I am trying to solve this issue but I can't find the way.When I am speaking on a Zoom meeting, the software doesn't highlight me as the active speaker. This is not a big deal when the other participants use a PC on a grid view. But many partici...

Leunam by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Audio - unable to hear participants

EDIT: I believe I've solved this issue. However, if anyone has any thoughts, I'd still welcome them! Thank you! ORIGINAL NOTE:Hello,I use Zoom mostly for 1;1 meetings. For the past few days, I have not been able to hear the other person. They can hea...

Zoom crashing issues when joining

So when I try to join a zoom meeting it keeps crashing or it says zoom not responding in the task manager. This also happens when I open up specifically the audio section of the zoom settings. I've tried most things like my windows is up to date, rei...

Peyton1 by Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!