Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Copying an Invitation has changed

I just created a Zoom meeting and copied it to paste into an email but now the invitation does not show the name of the meeting, date or time, just the code and password. Has this happened to anyone else?

KGN by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

meeting invite

In the new verson Zoom software , When I sent the invite, there is no meeting information (Date, time, topic ) this is no good, the other people is very confus !!! the old verson software had this info (Date, time, meeting topic)

yeka by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom keeps logging me out despite using only one device

I use my Zoom work account on one device, but every day when I open Zoom it shows me as signed out. This issue has been brought up multiple times and support has only replied about not using multiple devices, but I am not using multiple devices or mu...

Audio settings keep changing when plugging laptop into dock

I just want my Zoom audio settings to stay on System Audio and not change. However, whenever I plug my laptop into a dock, the dock takes over as Zoom audio, and I have to go back into settings and change it back to System Audio. Can anybody explain ...

connecting to outlook calendar

I used to be able to schedule a meeting and it would create an outlook calendar invitation ... now it doesn't, and does not even show up in my outlook calendar.

Bob45 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes