What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Host meeting and Waiting Room

Dear, I have an error. I bought 4 new accounts. In these accounts, attendees can join without starting by host. That is why, I opened "Enable Waiting Room" while meeting. But, I always have to open "Enable Waiting Room" when I have meetings.What shou...

barra degli strumenti

Nlle impostazioni, pure attivando ''Mostra sempre la barra degli strumenti'', questa scompare sempre e ricompareal passaggio del mouse sopra la finestra di lavoro.

poor quality when over 50 peoples in zoom

we have often zoom meeting /training on same network. When the zoom over 50 participant, the screen share and sound quality is drop. Sometimes, meeting/training is around 100 peoples, that become to be unacceptable.We try to push half peoples to diff...

edmond by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoon problems

After the last upgrate , zoom has turned my video up side downWhat should i do with that?

YuliaA by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

increase zoom participants

I have just upgraded my Pro to host up to 500 participants for a month. Do I need to reset meetings that were previously scheduled to enjoy this upgrade?

EALL by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

inicio de reunión

Buenas noches, l a universidad trabaja con blackboard que se conecta a zoom, pero con la actualización de zoom del 22 de noviembre 2021 en pc, solo llega a abrirse una ventana en blanco y no da inicio a mi Reunión, solo em aparece el chat con el Bot,...

Selene7 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Livestreaming

I have the Pro version but am not seeing the Allow livestreaming of meetings option.

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?