Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Issues Using an External Webcam

I have a Windows laptop set up to run with its lid closed, using external monitors and an external keyboard. It works just fine with all my other software.Now, I'm running Zoom on this laptop (desktop client, Version: 5.15.6 (19959)), using an extern...

Steve57 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

participant was kept kicking out

I have plan pro and I am the host. Everything is fine but my participant was kept kicking out after I shared a video or opened a tab. This problem has happened since Jun and I don't know how to solve it. 

PWzoom by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Registration

We had a meeting where people had to register beforehand. Those that registered, when they clicked the link to join, were sent to the registration page again but with a blue button underneath their information that said 'Join Meeting' Why did this ha...

Re-register for Zoom sessions

Is anyone else having issues with needing to re-register for Zoom meetings that you've already registered for? After I register and a meeting is put into my calendar, I haven't been able to click on the Zoom link within the invite...I need to figure ...

mcgb by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Unique Registration Meeting links

We often conduct zoom meetings with numerous people outside the business. Registration is open a month in advance and a lot of people forgot to put it in their calendar. To avoid this, I create a calendar invite and import all the registered emails f...