Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can we delete zoom VDI logs

I have noticed in c: drive under directory ZOOM VDI logs taking 154.7gb size due to which disk space is low.What are ZOOM VDI logs? Can we delete it is safe? @s

AITNOC by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recurring Meetings

When I go to my "Meetings" tab, what comes up are multiple listings for the same meetings. For example, I have a recurring meeting for April Mann, but there are 12 listings with the same meeting ID and password for April Mann. If I try to delete one ...

Lanelle1 by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Is my entire scree recorded?

Hi, I recently attended an interview on zoom. I saw the invite and found I'm marked as creator, later when the meeting started it stated this meeting is being recorded. My wonder what is it recording, is it just the zoom screen or other windows opene...

Low bandwidth with high speed internet

I have a dedicated laptop to host Zoom meetings from that has a wired connection to gigabit speed internet. When I check the internet speed, it is consistent with what one would expect from gigabit speed internet (~900mbps up/down). Unfortunately, Zo...

evanjfb by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Zoom meeting reminder notification no longer sounds

Zoom notifications used to play a bubble sound when reminding me of an upcoming meeting. I cannot figure out how to get these reminders to play audio again. I do not mean notifications during a meeting. And I do not have audio connectivity issues. I ...

No Gallery View Option

12 days ago, I could see the View option in the top right corner of a meeting in my Mac. Last Wednesday, it was not there and I was in Speaker view and could not change it. Where did the gallery view option go? how do I get it back. I may have instal...

SueBz by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio not working on laptop

When using my laptop and a second monitor my audio stopped working on zoom. IT did trouble shooting and even reset zoom. Still not audio. They told me to buy a separate microphone and plug it into my laptop usb. I tested zoom via my cell phone. Once ...