Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Fathom plugin

Hi Team, I am planning to use Fathom for AI note taking, I would need to understand the recordings will be stored in Zoom or Fathom.

nadeev by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Modifying Breakout rooms that another cohost has created

Hi-If another cohost or the host has created breakout rooms, can I go in as a cohost and change them, before they are opened? (We have enabled the setting that gives cohosts the same permissions as a host). On the same thread, if another cohost or th...

Generate Calendar invite using Zoom API

I am able to create a zoom meeting using Zoom API . I want to send that meeting details to attendees through email. Is there a way to that using api'sHow to get the Calendar Invite Files using Zoom API , like in the picture.

praharshamuvva_0-1691581212528.png

Authentication code

Just tried to run my weekly class and even though Authentication code is switched off I was required to sign in with code because ZOOM thought I was using a different device which was not the case. I couldnt sign in because it took over 45 minutes fo...

Bron1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Could recording

Hello, I previously subscribed to a Pro plan, and I canceled the subscription this month. My account has now reverted to a basic account. However, I noticed that all the Cloud recordings I had previously are gone. Is there any way to recover these fi...

zoom text fraud

I was recently asked to join zoom for the purposes of having a zoom CHAT (text) interview and I am now certain it was fraudulent. I have been looking all over this website for a contact option to report the incident and have had no luck so I am using...

kmosley by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Accidentally deleted the recording

Is there a way for me to retrieve a recording from a deleted meeting session? Unfortunately, I do not have Cloud service so the only way for me is the local file recorded directly in my computer. However, i just lately learned that I accidentally del...

p0g by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes