Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Camera No Longer Shows Image on MacBook

I've never had this problem until the most recent update on my MacBook. Now, whenever I try to use Zoom, the sound, and mic work as they should, but the screen is blank. I can see the person I'm meeting with, but they can't see me. The video is turne...

How to check emails sent?

Hi all, Where can we see a history of all emails sent to registered participants? Also, how can I check if/when reminder emails will be sent to them?

Ken-ken by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

error 655

my zoom showing me 655 error when i start meeting can anyone help me how i can solve this.

Some scheduled meetings not showing up in Upcoming Meetings

Hi folks,I have a number of different types of recurring scheduled meetings (as well as some one-offs).Some of these are made through integration with my booking system for clients, which is Squarespace Scheduling (previously known as Acuity). I have...

glyss by Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 6 likes

Resolved! Video Quality on OBS Streams

Hi all,happy new year to everyone.As i am digging actually into streaming with OBS and Zoom i have a question regarding the max. video quality that can be achieved within the basic zoom client.Just no matter how many participants involved my maximum ...

Resolved! Change the name

I would like to change the name of several registered people in my webinar. Another question. Can´t I remove a denied enrollee?Thanks

Peter_8 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes